Remove bazzar music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hax

Reaction score
Topic: Remove bazzar music

Short explanation (in notes): Remove it.

Detailed description: Remove it before someone gets hurt. It's annoying and too loud to understand people.
Also makes it impossible to listen to radio

Optional additions:

Reaction score
+/- neutral it isn't loud. with or without it i don't see many difference
This topic remebered me about the tetris song, now that it loops you can hear nothing else then that music.
i'd suggest to lower the volume of that one too

Reaction score
neutral

It shouldn't be removed:
- It's the best jam on the server
- It makes Bazaar special

It should be removed:
- It's annoying when you are a speaker gamer. (echo)
- Sometimes it's sound you'd rather not have playing.

Solution:
- Make it that it can be turned on and off.

Reaction score
Don't u dare to remove the bazaar music. It's a great song and it makes it more islamish. It's not that loud either for me.

Hax

Reaction score
Stay at the bazzar for more than a hour (not afk), then come back on this topic again.

Reaction score
While I find that the Bazaar music can be annoying if someone has their own radio blasting the effect it has is minor and purely for ambiance. If you want to remove the Bazaar music i think you need to learn about mapping.

Reaction score
It can be mildly annoying when you are at the shops for a while, but if you have your own radio it isnt really that bad. And you could always just turn ur volume down a bit. ^^
+/- Neutral

Deleted member 1235

As said earlier why not just have a button to turn it on and off? I don't hate the music but it does get annoying after a while.
+/- Neutral

Reaction score
Pleaaase pleassse remove that song.
please I'll give a grand if someone will remove it. Please. Please.please.
soo annoying music. Can't handle with that song.
++++++Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
You know that you can just leave the bazaar and wait for people to buy your items, right? btw snd_Restart might work to mute it

Reaction score
I agree, it should be removed. It is anoying and its harder to hear the radios nearby,

Reaction score
I don't think its loud. But after playing on the map for a long time, I get somewhat mental from that constant beginning of the "song".

Ayjay

Reaction score
Personally I think the music is a great addition to the Bazzar and really sets the mood upon walking in it, I do however think this music should play once and then repeat when you leave and come back so when you're standing in there for long periods of time it does not get annoying as before. I'm not completley sure but I'd think that @Xquality would deal with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.