Individual Accesory Removing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: VIP accesories

Short explanation (in notes):
- You should be able to remove just one accesory opposed to removing all of them,
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Yesterday, I bought a hat to go with my Aviator glasses, I was not happy about how it looked and I now wish to remove it. Sadly, the only current way to remove it would be to remove my glasses and the hat. This would waste a lot of money since i still want my glasses but not my hat, and it makes me waste 40k for what could've been 10k if i could remove individual accessories.

Optional additions:
- Give you an overview of how your character will look so stuff like this won't happen,
- Being able to sell your accessories (to the NPC) for half the price opposed to just removing them completely
-

Additional Comments: I don't see, nor understand why this feature does not exist.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support i never bought more then one accessory so i have never had this problem, but i think it would be helpfull

MattIs

+Support - Of on those things that just needs to be added.
It probably got put to one side at one point but I agree this needs to be added as soon as possible.
Thanks

Reaction score
+Support

This is definately something that should be added, having only one option. "Remove all accessories" is kinda dumb, when all you really want is to remove your hat or glasses. If this idea gets denied i will eat myself

Reaction score
I'm just bumping this cause it NEEDS to be added, I mean c'mon.

Reaction score
+Support.
This will be way cheaper and yeah, it sucks having to remove all and have to re-buy them to actually get it back.

Reaction score
Until we make a way to where it saves different accessory purchases, you will unfortunately lose money by removing them. However as the nature of this idea is simply to remove one at a time, consider this accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.