Police Suggestion Remove some benefits of rank promotions and replace them with Training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: A lot of things are given to people dependant on rank rather than training received. I'm against this and it's something I've been contemplating since our policy meeting yesterday. We discussed for about 30 minutes allowing officers drive the speed enforcer merc with supervisor supervision and settled on everyone however it was later changed to only RTU. This shouldn't happen in my opinion. My overall idea is to remove Taser's for SO, Merc for RTU supervisors, remington for Corporals as soon as they get promoted and replace it so that for example:
An officer is able to apply for taser training by a patrol trainer and recieve a trainer and something that states on their PLPD.Online profile they are qualified to use a trainer.
A RTU, CPL+ is able to apply to be a speed enforcer rather than giving them to Sergeants, where they are able to recieve training based on the policies and competance to be a speed enforcer before it stating this on their profile.
Same for CPL and a Remington.
Could even be used for TFU and an M24 as they currently recieve no training for it.

What benefits would this idea have for the department:
-These could all be done supervised on the real server in a supervised patrol and be a great incentive for people to play.

What potential negatives could this have for the department:
-None I can think of

Reaction score
What are you saying because nothing special is in the works

Unless you mean something else

Reaction score
Me and madda told you the other day that we are not renaming the division to SWAT and to my knowledge nothing special is in the works

Sam

Reaction score
@Tunnels tbh its called swat in PLPD Online backend, conspiracy?!
CQgSoVK.png

Sam

Reaction score
@Tunnels
TlorFM9.png

Seems like Tiny planned this 3 years ago!

no but tbh, it is never changing name, most retarded idea ever

Reaction score
Throwback to BBC bite size idea in academy that Tyla was about to lead before getting dicked outta the PD.

The original plan for this was that people would get probationary and then complete training in all areas, slowly increasing their privileges until they had all the equipment of Officer.

I do wish this could work but I’m apprehensive

This would give a reason to bring back academy :mad:

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
nah this time they finna pull up with stars update

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
The lack of players is very much not to do with the PD. The PD is really the only reason majority of the server still plays.

Reaction score
I have all these bright 600 IQ ideas and they do this to me!
vxJ1spQ.png

No wonder there's 7 players on.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Tilin an incentive to play isnt annoying why would u rather be spoon fed these things for promotions

Reaction score
@Daigestive
I wouldn't mind earning things if it weren't for the process of doing stages or training. It takes a long time, you must usually plan your day around it, it's annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.