Removing the hand from my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just a quick idea just thought of while in game. I am sure that i am not the only one that is annoyed by the hand with the key being in my face 24/7. I really don't know anyone that walks around with their hand in their face. Maybe make a animation of bringing the key up and putting it in the door. That way when I'm walking with my hands down i can see half my screen. Food for thought folks.

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
Well I dont mind having it there, but thats maybe because of my screen size, dunno.
I got a 1920 by 768 monitor but i still find it very irritating.

Reaction score
It can be annoying at times but really just don't pay attention to it and you'll probably just stop noticing it after a few minutes of play.

Reaction score
MagmaKnight said:
It can be annoying at times but really just don't pay attention to it and you'll probably just stop noticing it after a few minutes of play.
Hah, I'm kinda the same too. I think i've played so much that my eye is just trained to ignore it kinda like how your nose works. Now that I think about it, I wonder if it would feel weird without it.

Reaction score
I've gotten used to it after a while, but I still think it should be removed, because it can be annoying at times.
+support

ind

Reaction score
I partly +support this, maybe a "Hands" default weapon should be added; so we have Keys, Fists and Hands.
Would seem much better to be honest. Also hands could be used for pushing but shows that you have no weapon of course.

Reaction score
ind said:
I partly +support this, maybe a "Hands" default weapon should be added; so we have Keys, Fists and Hands.
Would seem much better to be honest. Also hands could be used for pushing but shows that you have no weapon of course.
I agree this would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.