repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
how many times do i have to use a wenche to get max lvl also do i lvl repair up by being road crew

Solution
how many times do i have to use a wenche to get max lvl also do i lvl repair up by being road crew
How many wrenches to get to level 100? I don't think there's a specific number it took me alot of time fixing every vehicle I could,also you do gain XP from being a road crew by fixing vehicles and that way not only you'll gain money from the people that need repairs you won't have to spend your own money on buying wrenches which is more ideal hopefully this helps.
Reaction score
How many wrenches to get to level 100? I don't think there's a specific number it took me alot of time fixing every vehicle I could,also you do gain XP from being a road crew by fixing vehicles and that way not only you'll gain money from the people that need repairs you won't have to spend your own money on buying wrenches which is more ideal hopefully this helps.

Solution
Reaction score
I have no clue how many times you have to fix a car. Yes you level repair by fixing cars as RC as well as using wrenches when civilian or any other job.

Status
Not open for further replies.