Resignation

Reaction score
Hi

As most have noticed, my activity has been completely destroyed. Most of my time is spent with my internship (and my driver's license on the side, but okay), and I've started to lose most of my interest in PERP itself.
Since I started my internship, my work here became more of a chore to me. A chore I had no time to do, and therefore put up several inactivity notices for staff over time, eventually taking up the rest of the year.

Ever since I started my internship, my weekly report count has been in the red, with several weeks being at 0. I've had an amazing time as a staff member, but I believe I am no longer as great an asset as I started, and therefore have finished my work in the staff team.

Chances are I won't be playing on the server much, if at all, anymore. Like previously mentioned, I've started losing interest in PERP itself.

I would go on to leave a note with every person in this community I've known and been with, but I don't want to make this way too long. However, I do want to leave some messages for a few staff members.

@John Daymon Great mod

@Creepis It was fun to be both your friend and your fellow staff member. You always were up for a chat, even if it was about farts and stuff ( :troll: )

@Loejseren Ska' du ha' tæsk? In the time I was in the organization with you and @Feng Yamaguchi , I had such a great time. Both of you were fun, and always up to help, grow, raid, or just banter around.

@Bolli Thanks for letting me join Jarheads, even though it was really just you and me as everyone had left or gone inactive. It was fun to stick around you, and even more fun to randomly take your car, just to see if you would ever notice (most of the time, you didn't. I am a good thief)

@Madda I will get you one day for stealing my drugs while I was doing reports, you darn cheeky bastard.

@MoronPipllyd I will never forget that one day when I was a cop, and you managed to rob the bank(or some other heinous crime), then have us on your tail for about 1-2 hours or so, and you just killed us every time with either an M82 or AK. While we didn't roleplay much together, you were a great guy.

Now, I'll just leave a thanks for the entire senior administration team (and @Jordan ) for allowing me to join the staff and eventually become a moderator in the first place.

I'll stop there, since, as said, I don't want this to go on for too long.

As a final thing, I'll add a few videos of my time here on PERPHeads.

It was great working with and for you, PERPHeads.​

Reaction score
Bye Niko, please stay being a forum minge And ask a rank Where you still can edit our text <3.

Good Luck with further life And cya later ;)

Reaction score
Niko... it's sad to see you go.

But it's smart to stop so you have more time for your internship and you can focus 100% on it.
You were a great staff member and we will miss you, i hope you stop by sometime to play on the server!
Goodluck with your internship!

User0

:tuna: bye

Niko, we haven't played much together besides a few times as swat which were good moments. You're a fun guy and all so that won't change... And why is everyone saying goodbye he ain't leaving...

Reaction score
See you Niko, it was great to have you looking out for us! I hope something comes from your internship!

Reaction score
Sad to see you go Niko!
You have a great roleplay character and you were an excellent staff member!
Goodluck to your future!
I also remember the funny time I was speaking French to the cops and you helped get rid of them ;D

Reaction score
No... Why?

Please dont leave us behind :nailbiting:

:writing: *Writes report* *No response* *Someone taps on my shoulder* "He's gone, stop it..." :(

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

*Thousand years later*
:oldman: "Is he back?"
:penguin: "No."
:dead: *Groan*

Reaction score
I don't really wanna believe this Niko but I guess it's happening... You have always Been a great friend of mine , and this is pretty sad bro. You were always someone I could have fun banter with, I'm really gonna miss you making fun of me bro, you better not delete me from steam or I'll hunt you down. Good luck with everything bro <3

MattIs

Sad to see you go Niko. Always had a blast with you - and you should leave knowing of the fantastic job and the outstanding effort you've put into this community!

Hopefully, you'll still be around as I'll miss you and so will everyone here in the community!

Best of Luck, Niko!

Reaction score
Well, this is quite disappointing and sad. Losing another staff is really bad actually. Best of luck to you.
-Your only twitch viewer #IHateWeeaboos #Niko'sBadDriving #MakingNiko'sLogo
Bye lad, youve been amazing.

Reaction score
Skal du ha' herre flade dit pede fiksvin? :booty:

Anyway, You've been a great staff member. One of my favourites, to be fair (Even though you abused me and Saltguy in a bazaar shop :booty: ). We've had some funny moments and I sure hope, that we'll still talk. ;)

Good luck with your studies.

And just to finish it up.. Here's 2 of the best moments, I've had with you.

Reaction score
Sad to see you go Niko,
you had always made me happy when I was sad with your banter,
Take it easy, and good luck in the future.