Resignation

Reaction score
I gave you invincible tanks, shot people with bikes and was not tagged, this is an outrage.

Niko you sweated out reports and actually did them well, although we didnt really speak in game a lot you are a good guy and your reaction to when you got enforcer was 8/8

More tanks are coming, rip spaceturtle never forget.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh ffs

Honestly, we did see this coming at some time. I really hope that my words in the past let you keep going where you actually wanted to resign at a much earlier date.

Well, here we are now. Thank you for the time, Niko. I'll never forget how we first met each other (It was your first day on the server aswell IIRC!) as firefighters when I was an enforcer for the first time, had a chat about drugs IC as firefighters (took it OOC though, lmao) and how you got jelly of my double upgraded BMW M3 and started saving up for it like a beast. Good times, Mr. Filterman. I wish you the best of luck in the future and a jolly good time.

Reaction score
wow can't believe this.

You are a lovely moderator Niko we don't really do much together but I remember a time where you blinded me and I 'roleplayed' as a blind man and got lost in the forest somewhere.

in a bit fam

Reaction score
No man, you can't leave. Who's car am I going to steal now? Who am I going to kill other people with and who is going to be that funny guy?

Later fisse <3 :kappa:

Deleted member 1235

Going to miss you Niko. Now who is going to keep me company when I'm tied up to a tree :sorry::sorry: Had some great times with you, best of luck in the future!

Reaction score
It is unfortunate to see you go, Nikolai.

Have a great Christmas mate (I don't know if you're a Christian or not, sorry) and enjoy what is to come.
CTY-mallsanta29p-waving.jpg

Reaction score
Just got home and seen this. It was gut wrenching to even read that you were leaving as a staff member. I wish you the best of luck with your internship and your driving licence. I hope to see you around sometime, all the best mate.

Reaction score
The reign of fatima has come, another mod bites the dust..

OT: You were a nice lad who could take some banter unlike others and done some nice things for the server. Hope to still see your around as your retarded character

Reaction score
My computer did not want me to see this so it stopped working. Tried viewing on my tablet which then crashed you just had to didnt you.

Got my computer working to post this but the fact remains, Your resignation has upset the balance you must return to us :(

Reaction score
Thank fuck you resigned you are too corrupt 4 me :kappa:

Honestly though you were a great mod and its a shame to see you leave :(

Good luck with your internship, I guess I'll talk to you every now and again on steam/team speak!

Reaction score
You were a dedicated staff member who demonstrated undeniable passion throughout. Good luck with your future endeavours Niko it was a pleasure having you.

giphy.gif

cya around chocolate voice

Reaction score
You were a credit to the community and staff team. It's such a shame to see you go - good luck in the future and I hope to see you again soon!

Reaction score
Niko is overpowered please nerf him thanks.

Niko, it's a great shame to see such an amazing and inspirational staff member leave the community, I honestly had such a great time learning from you, and you will always be remembered as a great member.

Good luck with whatever your future holds !

Reaction score
You already told me this was coming...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
pls no
pls
pls dont go

Fuck real life! Virtual life is more important!

Lets get serious now...
Goodbye Niko.. I remember first time meeting you in-game " niko - gift me gta v scrubs". I loved your voice the first time I saw you and I still do, had some great banter with you especially when you were walking there. :booty:
I hope you will have some banter once in a while, in the server of course.

Oh and by the way, you forgot this video you fucking scrub.

Reaction score
can haz all ur shit den?

jk, you were a good buddy. we used to grow together, I got my first warning for 1.4 with u,(later revoked, as ASH WAS WRONG) ahhh, good times.

I wish you the best.

[INSERT IRRELEVANT ALTERNATIVE MUSIC HERE:]