Resignation

Reaction score
Great now my BEST FRIEND @LEWIS 088 is going to kill himself.

Thanks for your time Madda, we didn't speak much but you weren't at all bad in your position. Thanks for getting my Org hard limited with staff too btw cuck
Np ;)

Reaction score
Thank you Madda for everything, you really thought me a lot and every rp sits with you was a lot of fun, I still have a dead Madda in Parker in my steam library somewhere hmm. Thank you for introducing me to Arms as well. I hope you will find your way in life and see you on the server Madda2000
They should give you a special honorary as you never had or will have malicious intend!

Reaction score
Never really had any chances to even speak to you at all, mostly as i have only joined perp this year, but goodbye and good luck :)

Reaction score
Did not expect this at all...

You are a great person, always happy, always in a good mood, always joking around. You will 100% be missed.

I literally said today that you are one of the most underappreciated staff members we have and then you do this.

Good luck in whatever dream you will pursue.
v7IHGH4.png

2 hours later he resigns

Reaction score
I could say the same stuff as anyone says and make this a long post. However I'll keep it short! I'm 100% sure you'll be missed and I wish you the best in whatever the future holds for you!

Reaction score
You were on the same intake as me for Enforcer if I remember correctly, look how far you came! Laters skaters

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I know we had our differences in the past however you were a good staff member, wish you all the best. Sad to see you go tbf

Reaction score
Ive known you throughout my time in perp as a lively admin that was one of the biggest reasons I’ve joined and stayed in PERP. I will always remember the harry potter broom you gave me, the tricycle you ride everywhere, the crane you love to operate and your wife Chloe Checky. Although our contact was limited I still admire you and wish you the best in life moving forward. Good Luck Madda! You will be missed.

Reaction score
no :( Thanks for everything you have put towards the server hasn't gone un-noticed by anyone. I enjoyed when me you and @Collier played blockheads and you got into the computer code. Thanks for making that fun :)
Until everything got nuked by some lovely people

• Optimistic
Reactions: Mim
Reaction score
ur still fat maybe now you have more time to play games that isn't perp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Space Engineers part 2 - Electric Boogaloo?? @LEWIS 088 @Momo ??

jokes and game requests aside, u were by far one of the best staff members on the server. I think everyone appreciates your commitment to the community through good and bad and it's hard to have imagined perp without you. I certainly would not have stayed for as long as I did if you hadn't been playing as well.

Have fun with your newly found freedom and go burn down some Ikeas.

Reaction score
ur still fat maybe now you have more time to play games that isn't perp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Space Engineers part 2 - Electric Boogaloo?? @LEWIS 088 @Momo ??

jokes and game requests aside, u were by far one of the best staff members on the server. I think everyone appreciates your commitment to the community through good and bad and it's hard to have imagined perp without you. I certainly would not have stayed for as long as I did if you hadn't been playing as well.

Have fun with your newly found freedom and go burn down some Ikeas.
Ikea will fall ;)