AyJay's Resignation

Reaction score
Bu-.... You said you were gonna resign 3 months later, NOT EVEN A WEEK PASSED!.

Well, I love you, (NO HOMO). Shit you not, you were amazing a staff member, I love how you started the admin sit with "Great, Fantastic, AMAZING!"

Cya later, skater.

Reaction score
AyJay, this was not expected. You've been a huge part of the community, Havent played with you so many times but I got to know you atleast! Must really say that you were a good Moderator. I know life is more important than this, I'm glad that you're changing your priorities because It's for your own best. I wish you all luck in the future. I hope to see you on the server in future. Good luck and have fun :)

Best Regards
Dennis

Reaction score
But who's gonna rek my car and refund me then? And show me all secret admin growing spots :booty:

Thy shall be missed

Reaction score
1940895_60x60.png

The past couple of months have been mental, honestly. I spent such a long time trying to get to the Enforcer rank, with doubts being thrown at me daily due to this. I tried my very hardest and I got given the opportunity yet again to be apart of this amazing team of people.

Resigning right now? I'm happy with the work that I've done, I've held the top spot of reports for 5 consecutive weeks and in my book? That's not bad at all.

The reasons why I am resigning are due to real life stuff mostly, I mean I've been neglecting college work, my family and my friends all simply due to my position here at PERPheads.
This has been a hard decision to make, but I've always being a strong believer in 'real life over perp' because there's no point on putting all my energy into temporary stuff rather than something that's going to impact the rest of my life. I honestly have not being going to college, been neglecting my girlfriend and it's not impacted my life very well. I can't carry on.

I've been here for the past two years of my life, and I've met people who I consider close friends - As @MrLewis put it.. it's not just a community, it's a family.

This does not mean I'll be leaving the community, as I don't think I really could; I won't be about as much and I won't play the server much at all - But I'll still be here, on the forums and Teamspeak.

Guys, thank you all for such an amazing time. I could not of imagined gaining such a close relationship with this community not just being staff this time but gaining Administrator before.
@Jordan
Jordan was undoubtedly one of the most influentual people in my time here at PERPheads, he's a down to earth, funny, intelligent person. I'm not being all gay here, but he was the person who actually somewhat believed in me when I was originally on the staff team. He gave me praise when I deserved it and told me things I could of done better. He was no doubt one of the best staff members I've seen.

@Bolli
Even though he's on holiday right now, I'd just like to mention Bolli. He's always known as this 'angry man' who not many people speak to, but if you get to know Bolli you understand that he's a funny, witty guy who does more than you'd expect. He's probably the best person you can put in his position.

@MoronPipllyd
See it's weird seeing Moron as Senior, because I used to work along side him when he was an Administrator and he was one of the calmest, funniest staff members you could get. He get's straight to the point with everything he says, yet can be lenient when he needs to. A friendly guy, who deserves the position he is in.

@Fredy
Fredy honestly has the dedication of a autistic hamster, he's amazing at what he does and the server without him would be absolutley nothing

@StephenPuffs
Not many people get to see Stephen, but those who do know he's an amazing, funny, talented guy. Even though we thought he was dead for the past few days we're glad to have him.

Honorable Mentions:

@MrLewis
You know who deserves to be the next Senior Administrator? Lewis. He's the most dedicated staff member I have seen in my time here. He's one of the staff members who I can actually say is a friend.

@MrAaron
This retard, right.. I swear to god whoever promoted him had some magical power because he's turned out to be better than most Moderators. Being second in line for the report throne every week behind yours truly, damn man. Aarons supposed to be that trolly kid who got banned, you're doing amazing mate.

@John Daymon
He's one of the nicest angriest men you're ever going to meet, no doubt going to make it a long way in this community, been dedicated for over a year and still going strong today.

@Creepis
Furki is funny.

@Bajar
Also funny, bit of a cunt but yolo

@D3V
Same applies, gmod tower was fun, girlgamer was angry
funny.

I can't be bothered finishing the list, I'd just like to thank you all for a great time to be honest.
Love ya guys.

Later nerds.
Good luck with your future endeavors

Reaction score
@MrLewis
You know who deserves to be the next Senior Administrator? Lewis. He's the most dedicated staff member I have seen in my time here. He's one of the staff members who I can actually say is a friend.

Fireman approves

thumbs-up-firefighter-18243802.jpg

But I have to say that your "race back to staff" probably wasn't at all but I hope that you did a fine job as back in the days.

Good-bye old friend, take care!
Thanks for not mentioning me cunt

@MrLewis

Last edited: