Resigned.

Reaction score
Like Stomper, I have felt the need to resign due to my inactivity on the server and my general attitude towards doing reports.

This does not mean that I will leave this community forever; it simply means that I do not wish to do reports and rather carrying on my role-play instead of worrying about my report count, I always felt that way and dreaded joining the server because of it

My report count was high the first week I was a moderator, then gradually lowered down by 50 during the other week - since then, it fell to 0 for multiple weeks before finally throwing in my administrative hat. And before I go, I wish to thank a few people for encouraging me to even apply for enforcer in the first place: for improving my role-play, for helping me when I'm confused.

Big shout out to the following people (message me if I left anyone out)

@Walker
@MrAaron
@MoronPipllyd
@ThomasGeorge
@Murtsley
@Chris
@AyJay
@Chrissy
@Blicky
@John Daymon
@Stomper
@.Undead
@Imperial Watch
@Ethan
@MrLewis
@Ash
@MattIsMadForCod
@Niko
@Bilbo Swaggins
@xxx_Rommel_McDonald_xxx
@Shaun
@Holy Shit its Danny D
@arron/faith
@Pear
@Carrot
@ChewKokLong420
@Ben Lockwood
@Standish
@Swiper The Fox
@Torvald
@Funny Little Seal Person
@JohnRiddle
@D3V
@Bajar
@Synatec
@-=Bilbo Swaggins=-
@NamesInsane
@HyDro Killer
@Hazza56
@Kitty
@Smudger
@Sir CaptainSpaghetti
@Sdac2
@JustFedorable
@The-Devils-Son
@Saltguy
@Creepis
@Venomine
Thank you all for your motivational words which kept me going on, I hope you all have a wonderful life in Paralake.

PS: Don't stand in the middle of a shootout, shootouts are common in Paralake.

Last edited:

MattIs

Dude :(
I'm really gonna miss you buddy :(
Keep me updated with your new school and come and join us on the team speak if you ever want a chat ;)

User0

@ChewKokLong420 I've tagged the smelly Chinese correctly.

Sad to see you not doing my reports anymore but at least you aren't leaving the community.

Reaction score
Another great mod leaving. You helped me with allot of reports. one of the most friendliest moderators I've encountered. Please don't leave the staff : \.

Reaction score
Oh, another one....
I haven't had much RP with you, but from the RP I had you are a great guy! OOC aswell. Thank you for the good times and the fast responds!
And where did Ian go?

Homer used to be an adventurer like you, but then he took an arrow to the knee.

Best Whiterun Guard -IGN

Reaction score
Sad to see you go my good old friend, best of luck with your future. Have a great life, and (hopefully) speak to you soon.

Reaction score
You took the other Bilbo;(

Ah anyway, you truly are a great person and i really feel like uve done a great job. Always sad to see someone go, but seeing you go, is really sad.

I wish you best of luck with the RP!

Ayjay

Reaction score
It's a genuine shame you're leaving Homer, I knew you'd get enforcer and it's such a shame to see you leave.
You were a good Moderator, and thank you for your service.

Reaction score
I can't believe you're resigning, Homer! It really is a shame to be seeing such a good staff member leave.

Reaction score
Damn you Homer. Y u do dis? :( I'm gonna miss ya pal. Still hope to see you on the server.

Reaction score
Homer,

You have made me angry by resigning after not so long of your promotion... One day you will be active and you best apply for enforcer again, not many people are really left to fill your shoes and nobody can do it as well.

Best of luck in whatever you are doing during your inactivity.

Deleted member 5920

Bye, still remember you shitting on 4 cops at a bank robbery ;D

Reaction score
Thanks for everything, Homer!
You did a great job as moderator, so it's sad to see you resigning.

Best wishes to you,
Kermit