Reskin Weed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/weed-reskin.17499/

Main Idea: Reskin the weed plant

Full description of the idea: Basically just changing how the weed looks, it will contribute to roleplay as the leaves are much less likely to stick through walls. No more annoying weed leaves sticking through the back of your shop or apartment. The current weed plant looks more like a palm tree not that anyone cares but i'm sure people who grow will appreciate this small addition.

Why should it be added?: Well i can't imagine it would be too hard for the dev's to slot in. It has no drawbacks and would only contribute to the server.

Pros:
Less metagaming.
Improves the way the weed plant looks
adds realism ;)

Cons: None

*Other additions:

*Images: https://gyazo.com/98e17d9c5b055dabea7ab742cdc68d1c Just a little thing i drew in paint :)

Reaction score
+SUPPORT. we do need this change implemented. i don't grow for the sole reason of fear of metagamers seeing the leaves and being like HURDUR HERE I GO. Also the current weed texture is kinda ugly as well.... however the only issue with this i can see is having content packs having to be changed which can be a pain sometimes.

Reaction score
I do not know why it is that hard to hide the leaves of the weed plant. Also the excuse of metagamers is stupid in my eyes. If police raid you for that reason then they are breaking rules and raiders can just hear you planting the drug in the first place (or just hear the pot hitting walls when you try to move it, OR they can just hear a clock). As you can see there are many metagaming opportunities and this suggestion won't change much as even the cocaine plant can have its leaves through the wall.
The other reason you want this reskin is because you do not like the looks of the weed plant. This is not really a reason is it?
Personally I hate that new skin you have linked and it is similar to the cocaine one. Of course this might not be the final skin of the weed but how do you know that the new one is going to be better?
I do not believe this is needed at all and it will just waste the devs time.

adds realism
Do not kill me like that

Reaction score
+Support I would like to see a feature where we could use the weed model we have now as a decoration.

Reaction score
Less metagaming.
What do you mean less metagaming? Surely it will still stick through the wall?
95e07e229c.jpg

Reaction score
Denied

Due to the length of time this thread has been open, it will now be moved to the Denied section.

Status
Not open for further replies.