Reverse the Recoil Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: Reverse the recoil back to what it was

Description: As there's been a noticeable change in the recoil, change it back to what it was before. There's been some people who dislike the changes and would prefer to have the old system back.

Pros:

- Less complaints
- More balanced playing field when aiming
- Much more enjoyable and comfortable for people

Cons:

It's not absolutely realistic that when you move a bit you still hit a target but it can't be a perfect system, could be other alternatives about it which I'm hoping you can suggest.

Reaction score
i agree, i understand that the efforts were made to make it better but tbh its just not, the majority of the players prefer the old system and 'raindancing' is not a big problem IMO

Reaction score
I Agree that it should be reverted, i get it's purpose but it doesn't really stop you being able to raindance to avoid bullets, it just makes the recoil of most rifles crazy to the point where it's just not fun to shoot them at any range at all unless you tap, which for people with low marksmanship such as myself is just annoying.

Overall, i think there is a better solution to raindancing such as just punishing people for it like i've had done to me, since it's pretty obvious when someone's doing it. I don't think just increasing recoil and making it so guns are much more annoying and less fun to shoot solves anything.

Reaction score
I had a case where since I only have 20 marksmanship, I was crouched still with a Sako and the recoil was so fucking insane within 3 rounds I had to compensate my recoil by dragging my mouse to the edge of my desk.

Reaction score
Changing recoil doesnt change the 4 point blanc headshots tfu are capable of tanking so doesnt matter if u can control ur recoil or not :trande: :kappa:

Reaction score
The recoil changes should have been reverted a day after the update since they didn't really hit the mark, but for some reason it didn't get fully removed.

Should be changed for tomorrow, let me know if it's fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.