Reviving PERP (PERP is dying topic)

Reaction score
Totally agree with you, I miss when there were the Blue people and and there was olsen and a few orgs like even that was better than what it is now.
Yeah... I don't think the "blue people" really enjoyed it. If you were in that org you couldn't be friends with others. (for 90%) "bEiNg FrEnDs WiTh BlUE oRg rUiN uR reportation!!1 olsen will hater you becaus they so good and good". ur n00b

Reaction score
i disagree with this completely, the construction booklet is what stops people crying about aids defences and actually makes raiding and defending more intense and skill based.
People who cry about the construction booklet are people who rely on their defences too much in raids and therefore lack skill to defend from raiders and for some reason want an even bigger advantage by having aids spotlights and fences all over the place, by having cover you already have a massive advantage over the raiders. If you are one of these people who cry about spotlights being removed and not being allowed aids placed fences around your base then stop, it is there for a good reason and you would cry even more without it and BY NO MEANS IS THIS KILLING PERP AND ANYONE WHO THINKS IT IS NEEDS A SERIOUS REALITY CHECK.
Actually. Not everyone has very good skills when it comes to precisely moving their mouse. I do not. I suppose we can call it aim, but I am a very clumsy person. People who lack one have the other one. So smart defenses are just something people used...
Right now it's coming to the point where the raiders almost get an advantage if you don't count cops. Prefire known spots etc.
I just stopped basing in general. It became boring... All bases are basically the same and if you raid a bit you can just prefire known spots. No more uniqueness all is just the same.

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more, whhy post org pages and big yourself up and make enemies if you are just going to give up after 2 raids, conflict between civs is what makes the server fun and the lack of this induces boredom and therefore less players, competition is what makes people stay on and fight to be the best and without it the player base will not be as big as it was when olsen and competitor orgs were around. So when people were crying about Olsen being unbeatable and now LCN ruling the city, do something about it aside from crying.
I do think many people try something but give up. If all the decent people are collected in a single group you know what happens. They'll just run over the others. It's a fact and it can be seen happening.
Instead of complaining you got no competition, maybe become the competition?

Reaction score
No, its nothing about killing the PD. Its about what the PD has become, an ogre of an elitest organization full of rimlicks geared to fight big orgs while making it impossible for new guys to succeed. You have to have friends in high places or certain tongue perks to get up and above (also remember to spam requests to patrol with high ranks).
I knew NOONE highranked in the PD until I actually came to CPL, but I've still made it far?

Deleted member 4116

For competition it's La Cosa Nostra vs the PLPD I feel like, there needs to be a multiple orgs like there were a few years ago to actually raid each other as now I can just powergrow all day and get as much money as I like pretty much.
Yeh also few years ago people used to use AKs and M4s like Baretta's and nobody would cry if they lost it. Now a days nigs are even crying when losing a baretta. Even back in the day nobody cared alot if you broke a little rule. If you wanted to join a gang back then you had to show you were strong and shit, by raiding massive bases ect @Robin Ljungberg can confirm. But ye, it is how it is.

Reaction score
I mean I see your view but like if you have bad aim the devs have now made pistols good and smg's so you can have concealed weapons and use it to your advantage if your clever you can get behind people and pretend to be unarmed in raids so you don't get shot and when people turn an eye kill them, there's plenty of ways around what your trying to say bro.

We want competition but we need more than just one of us to make the competition you know what I mean.
Let's use the 2.5 rule for my advantage whilst I sneak up on people. Sounds good.

Reaction score
Yeah I get what your saying like that's what I mean rules are so restricting and its so annoying but that's how it should be I don't see no sneaky plays anymore because rules just restrict it sooooo much,
Yes and using it for IC purposes as you mentioned previously is just even more aids. Telling an officer "You can't shoot me, you would violate policies" or **Let me pretend to be AFK whilst my app gets raided so I can easy flank them. They can't shoot me anyways.**

Reaction score
Its up to the people to make the best out of it, the server is still good and you got all the tools available to you for a lot of roleplaying. Personally i do some anal probing as a medic, be an strict ass as plpd and rape & torture as a civ. Or just bomb the city to get to the mayor.

If all you're doing now is sit in a apartment while growing drugs and complaining about the server dying you're not doing it right.

Reaction score
Its up to the people to make the best out of it, the server is still good and you got all the tools available to you for a lot of roleplaying. Personally i do some anal probing as a medic, be an strict ass as plpd and rape & torture as a civ. Or just bomb the city to get to the mayor.

If all you're doing now is sit in a apartment while growing drugs and complaining about the server dying you're not doing it right.
"Or just bomb the city to get to the mayor. " You mean getting bananed for 3.4 and 2.1 ar salty people in ooc. Who bombedddd mayor?!

Reaction score
Veterans leave,
Nothing major happens
New guys come,
Repeat

Old guys leave
Updates and rule changes that scare off new guys because it's too difficult to start out
Less new guys come
There are more people leaving than joining
Server loses interest
More people leave
Server 'dies'

Reaction score
Veterans leave,
Nothing major happens
New guys come,
Repeat

Old guys leave
Updates and rule changes that scare off new guys because it's too difficult to start out
Less new guys come
There are more people leaving than joining
Server loses interest
More people leave
Server 'dies'
Agreeing with this guy.

Literally so many sweaters joined the last few days... I don't even know how to explain growing to them...
Too complicated, no instructions. Costs too much to start basing etc.

Reaction score
It's not the org system its people not having the balls to challenge them like I can grow all day without being raided by one person, its because there is no competition.

If you're just going to flame the thread just remove your self, its a discussion not a fucking be a keyboard warrior on a thread it's not going to fix anything you've said your opinion elaborate on it in one go not quote everyone and right the same fucking thing bro.

I'm not being a keyboard warrior, in fact I don't think you even fully understand what that means. I'm quoting and replying because there is no comment feature; it's write* btw.

Reaction score
Some of the staff team is too strict with rules and don't let any good RP come out, sweaters get banned for a long term for things they don't understand. It isn't big orgs like Cosa ruining shit, it's those who hate them that aren't working together to bring them down or up to fight them. The guys that sit back and watch cosa kill people and then complain about them are the problems. Yes, I play as a cop and get killed by them and get salty in OOC, (Been warned for it), But I then realise it isn't their fault, the only thing they can do is kill cops and grow drugs, since they have no opposition to fight instead of clashing with the police at most times.

Like most things, this is a debatable subject and there are different things that make people assume the reason for perpheads's death. Yes perp can be revived. But it's a long term thing.

The PD can be kept as it is, but I don't want to be warned/reprimanded by PSD for being fucking banned/warned off duty...

Reaction score
When i entered the world of roleplay. beef was actual rp. If some guy fucked up my friend, you'd fuck him up. Nowadays in that scenario what happens is litteraly anyone demands demo's and reasons on their fucking deaths n shit. The staff go along in this. Rules allow for this. nowadays everything has to go by the fucking books, because everyone is (threatening to) making ARs or IA's, they want your demo, they want your reason etc.

i disagree with this completely, the construction booklet is what stops people crying about aids defences and actually makes raiding and defending more intense and skill based.
People who cry about the construction booklet are people who rely on their defences too much in raids and therefore lack skill to defend from raiders and for some reason want an even bigger advantage by having aids spotlights and fences all over the place, by having cover you already have a massive advantage over the raiders. If you are one of these people who cry about spotlights being removed and not being allowed aids placed fences around your base then stop, it is there for a good reason and you would cry even more without it and BY NO MEANS IS THIS KILLING PERP AND ANYONE WHO THINKS IT IS NEEDS A SERIOUS REALITY CHECK.

herefore lack skill to defend from raiders and for some reason want an even bigger advantage by having aids spotlights and fences all over the place,
You're saying the people who make 'illigal defenses' are the underpowered people, who gain an advantage with the op bases? Clearly something must be going wrong if they can't defend themselfs. I do agree that the booklet is needed, but currently some things are fucking bullshit imo, so yes it does kill creativity