Reviving PERP (PERP is dying topic)

Reaction score
I mean nigga you don't even get demoted for lying to an LEO/giving away mayors location as SS. You just get banned for two weeks.

sorry for saying nigga

this

Besides the, in my opinion, rediciously long ban don't you think the bans also hinder roleplay.

Lets say you demote the guy making a mistake, since it's a small punishment it's kinda a 50/50 if he would do the same thing again. Banning him for half a month will definitely teach him a lesson. But if you get banned for a tiny fuckup, won't this mean he will have to think about every-single-thing he does in game, afraid he will get banned otherwise? i know i do alot.

it's like not going in a roller coaster because you're afraid it'll get stuck or some shit, you'll be missing out on a bunch of fun

Reaction score
I think the reason perp is dying, is because there is way too many skids who dribble on there keyboard and take PD to seriously. They spend months getting ranks and then get bitched around by higher ups. You also have the competition of the rank up's being stupid like when @ErmakDimon got corporal and @royhb hyplex.co didn't. And then after 1 day Ermak was demoted, a lot of people get very upset when they aren't promoted.

The PD like to make it difficult in every situation and in some cases ruin the fun for people. You have hypocrites who make policies and then break them. The whole ranking system is corrupt as fuck in my opinion and in many others opinion.

The whole concept of 'Cops being too easily killed' only began to be talked about when they began getting remi's and TFU. In 2015 no one complained and all they had was pistols and 4 random SWAT members.

Sometimes i feel like the Unwhitelisted verson was less aids.

This links to the whole concept of perp dying as when people don't get the rank they work so hard for, they give up slowly and that leads them to leave.

Reaction score
if youre an incompetent asshole that doesnt like reading and criticism. dont read this, there is a lot of text ahead

you could always say that it is one org ruining perp, doesnt matter if its plpd or some user made trash. It is dividing the community. there should not in ANY case be a dominant org with a lot of members. People who lose to these orgs will just feel the urge to quit and most likely wont come back for a while. But those in the org will act extremely defensive towards even the slightest bit of criticism. nobody can fix this issue, im not saying a specific individual should make changes like this. it is up to the people in these orgs that notice their "power" has gone to far and just find a different perhaps smaller org. inviting their friends over and resetting the cycle and giving the server more and more players.
now for the pd, it is currently quite the hassle to get accepted if you have either been denied before, not liked by the assessor or just have a language problem. obviously this doesnt filter out the sweatercops at all but people that actually try their best to finally make that exam. if they dont make it it will just instantly drain all their intent to even join the cops in the first place. good suggestion would be to remove the probationary whitelist and replace it with a similar job exam which can be completed ingame. in order to be promoted to regular officer you would need 4-8+ hours on duty and you would have to meet up in ts with a training officer as usual.
now for the overall mentality in the server, many people tend to just forget that its only a game. a game that eats your money monthly and obviously consumes a lot of time. if you cannot behave you might get banned, take this time to actually learn from your mistakes and calm down. dont go ranting about at your friends about how "retarded" this staff is after they have done their job as intended. your complaining doesnt make it any better. ban appeals are a perfect example of this. why would you appeal a ban for something that you couldve easily avoided if only you had behaved better ingame.
what i am trying to say is, there is nobody that can improve the server. the updates are fine and the gamemode itself is relatively balanced for every gamestyle. some are just more used and more overrated than others. want to improve the server and feel what you actually do to people? give passiverp a try. you cannot fix this alone, everyone has to contribute to keep the server alive.

the community is fine, big ups to the forums that will never die

Reaction score
I think the reason perp is dying, is because there is way too many skids who dribble on there keyboard and take PD to seriously. They spend months getting ranks and then get bitched around by higher ups. You also have the competition of the rank up's being stupid like when @ErmakDimon got corporal and @royhb hyplex.co didn't. And then after 1 day Ermak was demoted, a lot of people get very upset when they aren't promoted.

The PD like to make it difficult in every situation and in some cases ruin the fun for people. You have hypocrites who make policies and then break them. The whole ranking system is corrupt as fuck in my opinion and in many others opinion.

The whole concept of 'Cops being too easily killed' only began to be talked about when they began getting remi's and TFU. In 2015 no one complained and all they had was pistols and 4 random SWAT members.

This links to the whole concept of perp dying as when people don't get the rank they work so hard for, they give up slowly and that leads them to leave.
Inb4
Banned for slander and being unable to conduct yourself.

Reaction score

and then you get people who bitch and whine about the PD but in reality when the servers alive its mostly criminals and the reason criminals aren't playing is because theres currently one big blue circle jerk contributing to the problem

Reaction score
and then you get people who bitch and whine about the PD but in reality when the servers alive its mostly criminals and the reason criminals aren't playing is because theres currently one big blue circle jerk contributing to the problem
When you say big blue circle jerk, I'm assuming you are talking about the PD? Then you are correct.

Reaction score
incorrect im talking about the big blue suit circle jerk known as la cosa nostra
I don't think it's late night nostra which has the circle jerk problem, it's all their"friends" whom combined are half the server, who run around raiding with them and being "protected"by them based on loose friend connections. It's aids....

Reaction score

In all honesty, how is the PD supposed to know what their officers are going to do in the future. Ermak performed himself well and deserved his promotion, you can't say it was a mistake just because he pulled that debatable kill after his promotion. I'd have Ermak over Roy since ermak actually has more experience and he actually knows more of everything in general, either way. I'd rather not get into what officer deserves what rank.

Reaction score
I don't think it's late night nostra which has the circle jerk problem, it's all their"friends" whom combined are half the server, who run around raiding with them and being "protected"by them based on loose friend connections. It's aids....
exactly hence why i call it a circle jerk which they allow to happen so they are part of the problem.

Reaction score
When i entered the world of roleplay. beef was actual rp. If some guy fucked up my friend, you'd fuck him up. Nowadays in that scenario what happens is litteraly anyone demands demo's and reasons on their fucking deaths n shit. The staff go along in this. Rules allow for this. nowadays everything has to go by the fucking books, because everyone is (threatening to) making ARs or IA's, they want your demo, they want your reason etc.

This is the realist shit I've read for months.
Bravo.

Reaction score
Wrong, it's because of salty people like me who make ars on the slightest occasion and usually with intentions to hurt others even if you didn't lose anything in the situation itself.

Fixed it for you Ermak.

Reaction score
so why don't you try for change? as far as i see most the staff team just complains or agrees with peoples opinion on 2.5...

unlike the rest of us, you can actually have a say in the staff team.
also question goes out to
@MrLewis @John Daymon
Now this is the realest shit. Currently whenever a user cries and his experienced was ruined because it didn't go his way or plan he just cries for 2.5.

EDIT: Or whenever his plan fails because someone risked his life whilst he risked his own life. For instance raiding and then getting killed. I am looking at you Dai ;).

Reaction score
Give me mod and give me free reign over all the ars I'll sort this tomfoolery out
This is true. If he gets moderator and power of the ARSSSSSSSSSS perp will be just as full as my friend list11!!11!!

Reaction score
The PD is OP against smaller groups, and weak against bigger groups. Speaking from experience, I just raided a base and we had 4 people (including me) KOSing cops. We managed to kill around 5 TFU but there were loads of shotty cops and there was 1 TFU left. There were 16 cops on a server with 30 players, so we were 4v16 essentially. I'm not bothered about losing stuff, but this HEAVILY demoralises new players from taking part in criminal activity, as they stand no chance against the inevitable response of cops. As the PD has grown, the playerbase has remained a similar size, and now the PD just seem to win everything by sheer numbers. Add onto that their methods of communication, and you'll see any small raiding parties just getting shit on by the PD.

This kinda forces everyone into the dreaded "circlejerk", as if people had small orgs or just went by themselves, they'd be fucked over by police, so they need the numbers for protection.

Last edited: