Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: add revolvers

Short explanation (in notes):
- add revolvers
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): It should be added as it increases the ability to roleplay with detail, for example, Russian roulette if it's possible. And mainly because their good weapons and should not be skipped out on the weapon chain, two good revolvers to add would be the colt anoconda and the metropolitan navy model 1864. This would be a good addition because in my opinion there are not enough good pistols in the game *cough* *cough* beretta M9.

Optional additions:
- revolvers do not need mags crafted as they have one in already, you just hold ammo.
-
-

TheBoss2015|Jessy Anderson​

Reaction score
We use FAS for gun models, if you would like to get anything in there well, then you might want to ask FAS to add a revolver in there and I believe that our developers could fix that

Ayjay

Reaction score
Things like this have already been suggested several times and have been denied with the same reason, as Daymon said we use a specific weapon pack and adding new weapons from the workshop etc would really get annoying and the benefits don't really outweigh the negatives.

To be quite honest, a revolver wouldn't really be beneficial. I mean, every current gun has magazines and personally, I think it should stay that way. It makes it easier for people to handle weapons, all they need is pistol ammo and we don't really want that happening on the server.

Reaction score
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104502728
Here's a list of weapons from FA:S 1 we don't have:

2 SMGs:
Sterling L2A3 (silenced/unsilenced) (34+1 capacity, pistol rounds)
Chang Feng CF-0 (50+1, pistol rounds, helical mags, super-fast reloading)

Other:
Flare
Smoke
M79 Grenade Launcher (WE DON'T WANT IT)

and 3 LMGs:
Auto Ordnance M60
FN M249 SAW
HK-51b

No revolvers. And we can't just have a weapon added from FA:S 2, so don't even ask for any other weapons than those above.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Already suggested, see previous comments/replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.