Rewording a part of this rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, i was just thinking about my past times on the server, going back on when i first came and i remembered that when i first joined and read the rules and saw the SWAT rules i was pretty confused.
The thing i was confused about was this part in rule 4.5 - which is about SWAT officers.

"... SWAT officers are already trained, under no circumstances may they train at locations around
the map, even with the Mayor’s or Lieutenants permission."

I thought that you would need to be whitelisted for SWAT and came looking on the forums because it says they are already trained. It just seems like its out of place, more like an In-character kind of wording.

The part about them already being trained should just be removed, to help new people that join the server and could potentially be confused

Thanks for reading :^)

Reaction score
This is a rule about why swat shouldn't go around shooting stuff because their "training", it is worded in a way that explains what they aren't allowed to do, as well as giving a short explanation on the matter.

MattIs

Problem is, response time from the SWAT would be dramatically lowered. When Armed Response Unit's in Real Life are immediate.

Reaction score
Closed, with the new whitelist coming in, training will be provided to new SWAT officers.

Status
Not open for further replies.