roast me

Reaction score
lol you guys suck at this let me have a go:

you're a lonely cunt who tries to use humor to hide all of his problems but it isn't really working because being funny doesn't easily compensate for being a complete FUCKING RETARD

you're so socially retarded that you set up a fake forum game as a cry for help LMAO ur pathetic
My roast was better fuck off

Reaction score
The only thing lower than your eye lookin at the floor is your number of friends after you long them off a million times to play ffxiv which btw is a fucking shit game.

i would say more but i'll leave whoever can be asked to read this cancer with ur not so known clout goggles, maybe next time you should ask for a rope instead of some sunglasses that make u look even more out of place than you do usually, being that you weigh upwards of 40 stone :)

2657f72f57a8e221e0f6bad47b675f0e.png

rat

Reaction score
The only thing lower than your eye lookin at the floor is your number of friends after you long them off a million times to play ffxiv which btw is a fucking shit game.

i would say more but i'll leave whoever can be asked to read this cancer with ur not so known clout goggles, maybe next time you should ask for a rope instead of some sunglasses that make u look even more out of place than you do usually, being that you weigh upwards of 40 stone :)

2657f72f57a8e221e0f6bad47b675f0e.png
so

Excuse me those glasses get me more pussy than an rspca center

Reaction score
I hope your carers doesn't see this post and report the forums to the cops for cyber bullying your wonky ass looking face. That said, Best of luck with the request they sent to the make a wish foundation to have Tiny unban you before you die from alcohol induced Liver failure at the ripe old age of 22.