roast me

Reaction score
You were a dying meme and nobody liked you anymore on zarp so you came to perp for a revamp.

rat

Reaction score
lol you guys suck at this let me have a go:

you're a lonely cunt who tries to use humor to hide all of his problems but it isn't really working because being funny doesn't easily compensate for being a complete FUCKING RETARD

you're so socially retarded that you set up a fake forum game as a cry for help LMAO ur pathetic

Reaction score
No warn pls mr admin.

You are just a stupid cunt who is trying to get attention from others by posting retarded posts on the forums. All you do in this community is being a retard and get ignored all the time.

No offense just for the roast.

//phone cant comment. Every jew knows how to roast.
[DOUBLEPOST=1513538574,1513538445][/DOUBLEPOST]Better?

Reaction score
You have the hand-eye coordination of my nans' gravestone and quite frankly if you were hit by a car I'd be more worried about the front bumper than you.

Reaction score
26ed7473b0.jpg

I was bored

Reaction score
you're a lonely cunt who tries to use humor to hide all of his problems but it isn't really working because being funny doesn't easily compensate for being a complete FUCKING RETARD,

you're so socially retarded that you set up a fake forum game as a cry for help LMAO ur pathetic. Did i win yet?

Reaction score
If you were on fire and i had a bucket of water, i would walk outside and gently water my plants while i laugh at your onion shaped body getting roasted properly. THEN i would go in, pick up your ashes, plant them with some dank kush and wait till it grows. When it's done growing imma take a big ass bud and roll it up like a real G. Light that shit and realise that even as ashes you suck.