Rogga/Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mage / Nadine Kennedy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [Ryan] SeniorButtFuck / Deshawn Mendez @Rogga
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42747555
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Storing a gun mid-raid, clear as day.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
I acc thought my friend was raiding downstairs if I can get my POV ill prove it but ill need to get my demo. I apologise and will repay for the shotgun / Give you a shotgun as I did store it mid shootout I admit that its just me being a fart. But ill get my pov for proof I acc thought my friend went to the Apartment downstairs to raid and got killed on balcony.

Last edited:
Reaction score
happened right around 18:00 GMT

Reaction score
Okay, so at first you can see my friend saying 'Should we go raid downstairs' I say 'yes' and harvest my plants. He opens a door and goes outside and gets shot from my POV. I thought he was lit killed on balcony from people downstairs. I admit to storing the gun and apologise but its my POV I didn't realise. I admit I should be punished/charged for this and am willing to be banned and repay the gun as its obviously my fault but ill show the POV anyway.

Sorry!

Reaction score
As I said, how would I of known raid? I told my friend who is a day 1 sweater that we will raid now as I picked my plants I thought he went to raid and died? I even offered to repay..

Reaction score
Accepted

It was quite clearly a raid on your property, you see your back door open and shots being fired at your glass and walls, you then turn and see your friend dead on the floor.​

Status
Not open for further replies.