Roleplay

Reaction score
I mean we bombed PD because we hated them, if that doesnt define him as a terrorist idk what would at that point.

Reaction score
Congratulations @Niko @Mina @CaughtRed @Envionic !

Your RP has been seen and will be rewarded accordingly. We were impressed that you brought something new and exciting to the server when you were terrorizing the city yesterday. We believe that you all kept the best interest from bystanders in mind by choosing secluded locations and making sure these locations were empty, admittedly I joined the carride to contain the situation where needed. But after you were asked to stop when people got enough you halted the RP immediately and went on. We believe that although this kind of RP gets out of hand really fast, your ability to think ahead and your flexibility to do something else when asked is something that should be endorsed!

We hope to see more from you but with less bombings!
Best Regards.

Sam

Reaction score

Your RP has been seen and will be rewarded accordingly. We were impressed that you brought something new and exciting to the server when you were terrorizing the city yesterday. We believe that you all kept the best interest from bystanders in mind by choosing secluded locations and making sure these locations were empty, admittedly I joined the carride to contain the situation where needed. But after you were asked to stop when people got enough you halted the RP immediately and went on. We believe that although this kind of RP gets out of hand really fast, your ability to think ahead and your flexibility to do something else when asked is something that should be endorsed!

Best Regards.
and will be rewarded accordingly
What does this mean exactly? This is a very unclear sentence to the rest of us, can you please be more specific?

Reaction score

Best Regards.
Our terrorism finally achieved something! Inshalla brudda thank you :)

Reaction score

Best Regards.
I am proud to be the Co-Founder and Coordinator of the ISIS #BringBackRP Movement. Inshalla Brother, we shall put Phase 2 into motion soon. ;)

Thanks by the way :)

Reaction score
Whenever I play now, I run a coffee shop and I like to do the /me's but tbh it feels a bit cringe because nobody is on the same page with me, some people might come in to just get a coffee not to see me do /me grinds coffee blah blah but I guess a coffee shop is kinda rp

Reaction score
What does this mean exactly? This is a very unclear sentence to the rest of us, can you please be more specific?
I will clarify why I word it that way. We reward people based on the roleplay scenario they create. if they create good weapon shops, I craft weapons and gift it to them. if they have a fishstand I supply fish and building materials. it most of the times comes with money except when the items on their own are very valuable. I hope that this has answered your questions

Reaction score
Whenever I play now, I run a coffee shop and I like to do the /me's but tbh it feels a bit cringe because nobody is on the same page with me, some people might come in to just get a coffee not to see me do /me grinds coffee blah blah but I guess a coffee shop is kinda rp
We'll make sure to keep an eye out for your coffeeshop!

Reaction score
I have seen this and its a very nice idea. Props to you :)

Reaction score
I will clarify why I word it that way. We reward people based on the roleplay scenario they create. if they create good weapon shops, I craft weapons and gift it to them. if they have a fishstand I supply fish and building materials. it most of the times comes with money except when the items on their own are very valuable. I hope that this has answered your questions
does this mean i'm not getting the gawk gawk supreme in the mcuwes public toilet?

Reaction score
does this mean i'm not getting the gawk gawk supreme in the mcuwes public toilet?
300px-Perhaps.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Max
Reaction score
I have seen this and its a very nice idea. Props to you :)
btw, I only returned to perp because I wanted to be a solo terrorist and do attacks and leave clues but I guess you got there before me haha, I wouldnt have the balls to blow up the main business street tho so props to you, shit was insane yesterday

Reaction score
btw, I only returned to perp because I wanted to be a solo terrorist and do attacks and leave clues but I guess you got there before me haha, I wouldnt have the balls to blow up the main business street tho so props to you, shit was insane yesterday
yeah please dont blow up main business street again... it got our attention but it's not the way. you can also point out your rp in this thread :p