Roleplay

Reaction score
The issue with this whole "bring back roleplay" its kind of impossible. Well, at least for regular players. We are so limited what we can do without a f6 or a AR being made. I have spoke to many staff members about certain aspects being massive roles to introduce RP. Simple things such a "corrupt cop RP" yes of course this shouldn't be done massive due to breaking 2.5. even things like hostage situations unless your an admin you basically cant do this. Even things like "robbing a shop" things like lewis have done in the past (yet again cant do this due to rules unless your an admin). Lets say a user did this they would be at least warned if not banned.

As much as I don't RP myself I blame this on the blatant fact RP is dead on perp, perp is a FPS Esports and we all know it.

Reaction score
The issue with this whole "bring back roleplay" its kind of impossible. Well, at least for regular players. We are so limited what we can do without a f6 or a AR being made. I have spoke to many staff members about certain aspects being massive roles to introduce RP. Simple things such a "corrupt cop RP" yes of course this shouldn't be done massive due to breaking 2.5. even things like hostage situations unless your an admin you basically cant do this. Even things like "robbing a shop" things like lewis have done in the past (yet again cant do this due to rules unless your an admin). Lets say a user did this they would be at least warned if not banned.

As much as I don't RP myself I blame this on the blatant fact RP is dead on perp, perp is a FPS Esports and we all know it.
4b65e443e438e3708f9933ca0439d448.png

Reaction score

Don't forget that staff can spawn stuff that players don't have access to benefit themselves.

Reaction score
why try to encourage players to rp when cops GP over any situation and you have to 'comply' because its '3.4!!!!'
shame shooting an unarmed civ who is running doesnt get the officer demoted and arrested

Reaction score
Don't forget that staff can spawn stuff that players don't have access to benefit themselves.
Its not only the fact they can spawn stuff in. I couldn't care less about it. Yes it helps with the whole RP aspect of perp, The main thing that annoys me is you cant do anything without being taken to a roof.
Lewis - Takes over a shop takes 5 cops hostage for no reason. Allowed due to being an admin
Player- Does this would end up be warned/banned for breaking 3.4.

Admins- Close of bank for a "bank raid" but claim they are redecorating the bank. But, instead raided the bank and claimed it was for "roleplay"
Player- Spawns a prop in the bank instantly bitched at by staff.

As much as I like threads like this being made it dosnt work and wont help anything.

Reaction score
Its not only the fact they can spawn stuff in. I couldn't care less about it. Yes it helps with the whole RP aspect of perp, The main thing that annoys me is you cant do anything without being taken to a roof.
Lewis - Takes over a shop takes 5 cops hostage for no reason. Allowed due to being an admin

Admins- Close of bank for a "bank raid" but claim they are redecorating the bank. But, instead raided the bank and claimed it was for "roleplay"

As much as I like threads like this being made it dosnt work and wont help anything.
Breach brother!!!!

Reaction score

Hello, I appreciate you posting this. it's not something that is unknown to me. I think you have a point that people that hold an admin rank can easier create roleplay scenarios, I think you also have a point that perp became an Esports and if that's how you want to play the game then please be my guest.

But I would also like to let you know that if you have an interesting idea, like robbing a shop, and no one is really harmed by it. you are more than free to make an f6 asking if you can and staff members will then most likely give u the go ahead. When deciding if a scenario is okay before giving the go ahead the staff team aims to look past just the rules and also take things like personal benefit, size of the scenario and influence on other players into account when deciding.

When I say that we do not actively hold back users from creating roleplay scenarios for the sole reason it's against the rules then I am not speaking for myself but I speak for many other staff members like @Synatec @flugs @Blackdown @curak and more.

I know this does not explain all the points mentioned, but I hope it explains some.

Reaction score
Hello, I appreciate you posting this. it's not something that is unknown to me. I think you have a point that people that hold an admin rank can easier create roleplay scenarios, I think you also have a point that perp became an Esports and if that's how you want to play the game then please be my guest.

But I would also like to let you know that if you have an interesting idea, like robbing a shop, and no one is really harmed by it. you are more than free to make an f6 asking if you can and staff members will then most likely give u the go ahead. When deciding if a scenario is okay before giving the go ahead the staff team aims to look past just the rules and also take things like personal benefit, size of the scenario and influence on other players into account when deciding.

When I say that we do not actively hold back users from creating roleplay scenarios for the sole reason it's against the rules then I am not speaking for myself but I speak for many other staff members like @Synatec @flugs @Blackdown @curak and more.

I know this does not explain all the points mentioned, but I hope it explains some.
In fairness I was shocked we were allowed to rp as terrorists. Seems like perp has relaxed a lot on rules in 2020

Reaction score

I'm not a fan of hostage sits since they are cheap roleplay situations. I'm not directly blaming crims for that but cops as well since all they want to do is shot everything and everyone.

Reaction score

But yet again staff ranks can do it but I have to make a f6 for every little RP situations since most break the rules. Due to how fine the rules are. The most rp a basic player can do is mugging. You cant even set up a road block as RC without being moaned at. Basic things we have tried to do;
Set up a shop on the edge of the higher (all blocked off and with massive notice to drivers). - Was removed and told not to do it.
Boxing rings- Cop break it and remove it (breaks laws even with consent).
Along with alot more that I can't be bothered to list.