Ross Davidson/Bullyreece Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Steam Name: Bullyreece

In-Game Name: Ross Davidson (I'm that guy who doesn't say Man's at the end of every sentence or puts on an accent <3)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39364593

Requirements

[X] You need to have at least one week of game time played. - I think I'm almost at 3 week's now.

[X] No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. - Never been VAC Banned.

[X] No recent in-game bans on record. - Erm according to Swiper I was last banned and warned a year ago so yeah!

[X] Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. - Well obviously I'm an ex-enforcer so I feel as though my rule and law knowledge is up there ^.^

[X] Must have access to and must use a microphone. - Yeah, I got a razer tiamat 7.1 headset with a poor microphone but still counts right?

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Well my intention upon returning to the server was to obviously just chillax a little and play with my friends. But until recently I've been kinda missing being able to enforce the rules. There have been countless situations in that I wish I was able to take action on a player but not having the power to do so. This of course lead me to submitting large quantities of reports that would seem petty to some. For example and officer not abiding to traffic laws or even not having their headlights on in poor weather conditions.

Of course I don't always want to come down with an iron fist on people and merely enforce the rules. I also intend to help those who are new to the server, as a staff member should be willing to look after newer members of the community. Which is why I feel as though I'm a candidate for this position.

After catching up with some staff members I've really realised how much I took my role for granted by just leaving with a poor resignation letter. Honestly I had such an amazing time as an enforcer (Though it was short lived).

I personally feel as though I did a pretty good job as an enforcer in my short time of being one. As I was able to catch out ban evaders and such.

My rule knowledge is back up to key and I understand what's right and what's wrong. I also have previous experience with admin situations and enforcing; therefore a plethora of training isn't required.

Not to mention when I play PERP I'm on it for hours so I can easily be around for a long time if need be.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I've visited the TS from time to time, but I've not really seen anyone I've known therefore I've just sat there awkwardly with my mic muted haha! But yeah I can be more than active on teamspeak if need be :)

Obviously recently I've tried being more open to situations and I've actually met a plethora of new players who I enjoyed RP'ing with and I hope they can say the same. I've also visited the TS alot more and found that a large majority of players I use to play with are still on. So I'm more than happy with being on TS throughout the day.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Manly that I'm sorry for what happened in the past and I just hope that we can put it behind us. I'm a man of my word and I promise to stay this time. I'm enjoying V2 just as much as V1 and I plan to play for a long time. :)

I'm a mature 18 year old who feels that I am applicable for this position and I am easily able to be stern or relaxed when need be. I want people to realise that I am human too and that I can empathise for others.

I'm gonna avoid making a sobstory out of this, but let's just say there were more reasons as to why I left than just not enjoying the game no more :).

I promise I won't pull a "Bullyreece" this time. Maybe I could be given another chance?

If you feel that I'm not ready to take on this position again then fair enough and I respect that.

Just a bit of side info I finally got round to completing the whole drugs guide thingy majig - https://perpheads.com/threads/help-thread-how-to-drugs-with-dave-davidson.2326/ (Just want to get this out there since people have been waiting a long time for a meth section to be added and I've only just got round to completing it!)

Last edited:
Reaction score
+/- neutral I don't know much about you but as long as i can see you seem to be an experienced and mature player and if you did something wrong you really seem to be sorry, so in case i'll see you more active on TS3 and /help i'll for sure change my vote to a +support
P.S.
feel free to poke me if you see i'm online on TS3

Reaction score
I can't remember seeing you in game, so I won't say anything about your role play. I however think that you need to speak up on TS3 more as I haven't seen you on it, I also think you need to help more people in /help and talk more in OOC. Until I see you in-game and have seen you help people it's -support

P.S were you just an enforcer or did you become mod as well?

MattIs

As good as this application is, I haven't seen you around much. If the application is denied and you wish to still become a staff member try and present more activity on and around the forums and get more precense in the community. For example, hosting an event of some sort to get your name out.

Matt

Reaction score
+support

Seems like you put a lot of work in this application, I do respect that.
As for me, you should be accepted because you meet all requirements and you seem like a player which knows RP very well.

(Instead of [x] use ✔ and ✘)

Reaction score
I think Reece is suitable for the rank, having been a enforcer from the past you deserve to have another chance, your obviously mature and know what the rules are and how to enforce them, you've been here for a very long time.
Good-luck Dave
+Support

Reaction score
You really disappointed a ton of people when you went AWOL after being Enforcer for a week and some people like @John Daymon are still disappointed because of that. Although it struck me the most of all staff members, I can forgive you if you show us and me that this ain't going to happen again and you will stay in your position. I do really wish you back into the team, even tho you didn't serve long, you were an example for an Enforcer. I will fully support this application just please take this chance now, for your mates.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

As you've only recently returned from a long period of inactivity I advise you wait a little while longer to familiarize yourself with the Server rules and other aspects of Administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.