[enforcer] Bamarin [IT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Leonard Penny (i have chenged it many time so i will write all the name i used below)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:49590999

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
Because in less than 2 weeks it'll be my B-day and this would be a great present for me :rolleyes: .
On a more serius point I've been a part of this community for a long time and now i really want to be something more on the server: I'm always very calm and impartial, when my friend are serching for someone's opinion to solve their doubt about who is wrong and who's right 9/10 of the times they ask for mine. On the server I'm always willing to help people in /help chat, but i would be able to help more players being an enforcer.
The fact that i see people complaining about no one responding to reports always makes me mad :rage: why those people can't understand that's hard for less than 5 admins handle 60 players? So even if (as far as i know) enforcers can't respond to reports, i would underline that i'm already looking forward, in a far future maybe, to become a moderator.

In the last months I've been online on the server almost every day and on TS end if i weren't on the server i was on the forum but still I always had my TS turned on, but i don't speak much because i'm kinda shy, well not really shy, i just don't like to speak if i'm not asked to, so i look like a gost on TS: you can feel my presence even if i don't talk.

I have only one ban and one warning on record, I know al the rules and all the laws

I don't know yet which rule corrispond to each number apart from most importants ones like 2.1 3.3 3.4 3.21 and 3.22, but i know them all and i've already avoided many players to break someone such as walking on the hightway and killing a spawning player

I also have 2 recommendations (1) and (2)

I don't really know what else i could write here, if you have any question ask below :)

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: No, never

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Oh yes, I'm

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I randomly came on this community on the firsts of June to see what was the word RP meaning and since than day i play Gmod only to play on this server.
tumblr_m8g77cWfQF1qihztbo1_400.gif

(for the position) ;)
List of the names i used on the server:
  • Leonardo Marini
  • Xin Yakuza
  • Gin Yakuza
  • Gin Yamaguchi
  • Leonardo Trapani
  • Gianni Marini
  • Gin Yamato

CONTACT INFORMATION:

[X]You need to have at least one week of game time played. (i've 3 weeks)
[X]No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted.
[X]No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban)
[X]Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules.
[X]Must have access to and must use a microphone.
[X]You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+SUPPORT Good player! I've seen him play on the server IC and OOC! I recognise those names. Good application. Great age. Just whats your playtime? Hope you get accepted but tell me your playtime!

User0

+Support he knows the rules he hasn't broken any in front of me. He's active on everything and more in the help chat recently.
Just add some more information bud.

Reaction score
Neutral +/-

As I haven't really seen you ic I can't judge your role play skills, however you are extremely active in the OOC chat and help when you can. I do see you on TS quite a bit, but haven't personally talked to you. Also you are very active on the forums.

If I see your role play ingame and see the standard of your role play I will edit to a + or - support, but for now it's neutral.

Good luck in your application

amr

Reaction score
Very Organized app Which is always nice, Nice roleplayer, needs my +Support
Also an amazing bit*h friend and should become an enforcer

Reaction score
Hmm, really nice and well organised application. I feel that if you became a bit more 'known' in the community then you would get some great feedback on this application. I see you around a lot which shows that you're active and dedicated to the server. Your law and rule knowledge is on point meaning that you would easily be able to enforce situations to the best of your ability.

You have my
support-487504_640.jpg

Reaction score
+ support, always see you in help chat. Most times in teamspeak. I dont know you at all however, I could easily picture you being an enforcer. Good luck!

Reaction score
Hello Bamarin! Well let's start this off instantly! You're honestly a great roleplayer and a really nice guy, however there are some things I feel like you have to work on before becoming a staff member. I feel that you must be more active than you currently are, yes I know that you are quite active however not enough (yet). Your microphone is quite bad, I cannot always understand what you're saying while using it. Work on this and you're good to go.

Reaction score
Hello Bamarin! Well let's start this off instantly! You're honestly a great roleplayer and a really nice guy, however there are some things I feel like you have to work on before becoming a staff member. I feel that you must be more active than you currently are, yes I know that you are quite active however not enough (yet).
I really would be more active, but when i see 60/60 players what i think is that i could try waiting for auto-connecting, but then, even if i didn't wait too much, when i'm finally online the lag makes me almost impossible to play so i disconnect or i don't even try connecting. By the way i always connect when there aren't many players, but there's just one mod online or none so i well know i seem to be almost always offline (i have 3weeks playtime, more than many enforcer... okok i know i started play quite long ago, but it's still alot in the past month). Of course the problem wouldn't exist if i'm a staff member: i would connect even if the fps would go below 0, i don't need hight fps to respond reports and help in help chat as much as i would need them while handling a gun (for example).
Your microphone is quite bad, I cannot always understand what you're saying while using it. Work on this and you're good to go.
Well about the mic... it's a shame i broke my headphones 1 or 2 weeks ago so now i'm using the mic integrate in my laptop which i know is very bad, but since Thursday will be my Birthday i really hope to fix this problem getting a new headset

Ash

Reaction score
Neutral, i believe you're a nice, active player on the server. I feel that you need to become more active on the Teamspeak server and you need to get to know the community and staff members. I would also recommend that you help out by using help chat and on the forums, possibly supporting people, suggestions and other posts which then shows you're a dedicated member to the community. I strongly suggest that you maintain your activity on the Teamspeak server, forum and in-game over the next couple of days or so for when they do the applications. Good Luck :p

Status
Not open for further replies.