Bamarin [IT]'s enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Gin Yamato

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:49590999

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I'd like to join the staff team since i've been playing here for about 7 month and now, that i feel ready to enforce rules, I'd become something more for this community and give my assistance to help it. I don't know yet which rule corrispond to each number apart from most importants ones like 2.1 3.3 and 3.4 but i know them all and i've already avoid many players to break most stupid rules (i don't mean rules are stupid, but people who brakes them must be, because it's alomst impossible to break them) like killing a spawning player and cross over the hightway. I've 1 warning because i lied to a staff member to avoid a friend, who i met here, to get permabanned and now I see how much I stupidly acted because he probably deserved that ban. I also have been banned once for 2 days but I honestly think it was a missundertood.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: No, never

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Oh yes, I'm

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I'd like to add that I'm always willing to help people in /help chat and since I haven't ever been a server admin I'll probably need some help to understand how should i act for example if I'm asked to respond a request but i'm roleplaying, I know enforcers can't respond reports but I'd probably need some help for something like that. By the way I feel like an admin IRL since I "work" as animator/educator for kids from 12 to 14.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

[X]You need to have at least one week of game time played.
[X]No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted.
[X]No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban)
[X]Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules.
[X]Must have access to and must use a microphone.
[X]You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the decision is gotta be!

Considering your application is impossible to read on my iPod, I'd like to edit/comment the post when I go home at Friday!
Anyways, apart of your weird application format, I'd like to state a few things negative/positive things!;
•Never heard of Gin Yamato
•I've seen user Bamarin[IT] in help chat a lot
•According on your ic name, I have never seen you rping (please state if you changed name)
•You're friendly, doesn't cause trouble in OOC and you are calm.
•Again, your application is very weird, so I'd say you haven't put enough effort into defining it. Also I haven't seen anyone using this format before.
-If you stay calm and improve on these said things, I will maybe change my decision, however I do only play on days Friday to Sunday so that's when you have a chance from me. -Support. I'd like to learn ou better, even though if I'm playing as officer 95% of my time. :) Edit: I wrote it down on my note block and copied as my Internet was avaible, however I could have posted it 11 minutes after manners post. Waitron to edit it more till weekend

Last edited:
Reaction score
[...] your application is very weird, so I'd say you haven't put enough effort into defining it. Also I haven't seen anyone using this format before.
I'm not sure which format you are talking about, if you are talking on the previus one: i edited it on Manner's request already but since you posted your reply just 42minutes ago and I edited it about 9hours ago, I suppose you didn't even see it.
Never heard of Gin Yamato
While about the name i changed it a lot of times so i'll post here all of them:

Leonardo Marini>Xin Yakuza>Gin Yakuza>Gin Yamaguchi>Leonardo Marini>Gianni Marini>Gin Yamato

Anyway thank you for your reply I hope you'll meet me soon so may be you'll change your mind :)

Reaction score
See you in-game rarely or in OOC channel or in Help Channel, i dont see you when helping someone but i believe you will help people, yesterday i saw your roleplaying and your roleplay skills a bit low..BUT i see you calm, friendly and quiet.. You say, you got a warning for lying to staff.. i dont know.. I believe you,you can fix yourself.

(You started an argue,i changed the whole post for stay away from arguements.)

I believe this man can fix himself and can be a good Enforcer.

+Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will stick to a -support for now, i havnt really seen you in the /help chat. And last time i saw you using the help chat it wasnt serios at all. I dont remmeber seeing you in game much either. For now ill stick to a -support but that might chanche. But i have seen you on TS tho :)

Reaction score
Although you're active on Teamspeak, I do find it hard talking to you due to your level of spoken English. As a result, I think it would be difficult for anyone on the server to understand you in your capacity as an Enforcer.

Reaction score
DENIED - The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. If you are thinking of applying again, try to be active on our Team Speak 3, help out in /help and check the forums regularly. However, we appreciate that you are showing an interest in joining the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.