Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Exnem

IN-GAME NAME: Kristoffer Pedersen

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:56233091

a69eee7a4f.jpg

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I wish to apply for enforcer as I wish to help out the server in a way that the gamemode is playable, I feel that everyone should have the chance to enjoy what the server offers without having to deal with the ones who break the servers rules, I apply now as I feel that I know the rules well enough to an extent that I can enforce them to the best of my abilities. I know most to all of the rules by memory now and can at any moment tell whenever a rule is being broken.

I don't have the cleanest record, 4 bans and 12 warnings.
However this doesn't stop me, I stopped collecting warnings and they came in very slowly, at this point I have basically stopped collecting them because I learned the rules the hard way, and also by being careful. I observed and learned.
I know when to put a stop to things if it goes too far, and when to take action during a situation if a rule infringement takes place.

I have received one commendation on the forums for my improvements.
Three commendations on the PLPD.online website for my outstanding roleplay capabilities during stressing situations. Hopefully @Chris can confirm this out from the situation that occurred at regals which required me to cope with everything changing from the press of someone's button, and eventually leading me to lead the S.W.A.T. team into an apartment.

Although being whitelisted within the police department doesn't change too much, it still proves that I am competent, and capable of following rules and laws when I am a government employee.

I am now running for enforcer due to these end results. I feel I can help the community with the knowledge I've gathered through late 2014 to late 2016, not long before 2017.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK?: I can maintain an active presence on the teamspeak server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I wish everyone a happy holiday, and everyone else running for Enforcer good luck.
This is now my third attempt.

I have claimed before I wasn't going to make an application again, but things change and so did I.
I meet all the requirements so far.

@Captain
@SleepyMode

Reaction score
Oh yes, hello.
Kuno I believe most of us already know you so far, and you are simply a nice and highly positive person, you have good judging skills and knowledge of both rules and laws to the obvious extent of enforcing them and even more, no more to add.
+support.

Reaction score
You stated yourself you record is terrible. I've really seen not much to say you have improved, and have no idea why you think having a rank in the plpd and getting commendations has anything to do with getting enforcer.
Literally, half your application is about the plpd.
Never seen you helping IG, never seen your ooc name on /help.
-support

Reaction score
Well, It's great to see that you applied for enforcer. I honestly think that you are going to be a great enforcer if this application is accepted. I have so much information about you, that others would enjoy to hear. You are a great person, that has much too experience with the rules, and laws. When I first met you, I enjoyed how you have helped me become the person I am today, and helped me with the issues I have experienced. Since I bought you VIP today, I really want to continue to do that, for representation.

I honestly believe that you could make some great changes if you became an enforcer. You would help others in ways that could not be expressed. I wish you the best of the luck, I hope you get accepted.

In other honest words, +support.

Reaction score
-Support
Dosen't have the best record

+Support
Is always active
Is active on Teamspeak server
Always tries his best to help out
Nice and friendly guy

In conclusion , I will be supporting this application , good luck!

Reaction score
I am on teamspeak a fair bit of the time and rarely see you on it, unless you go by another name than Kuno, I rarely see you helping out out of character, speaking to friends apparently not many people know who you are and you are fairly inactive, sorry but I will not be supporting your application -Support

Reaction score
I have ten PLPD commendations, around three forum recommendations, and 4x less bans and warnings than you. Not to mention I'm an Academy PTS Sergeant.
Does this make me a good applicant for enforcer? Not on it's own, no.

You've focused almost entirely on your police record, which isn't even much worth writing home about tbh, as I rarely see anything worth commending from you.

-Support

Reaction score
Seen you active a lot recently , Is active on teamspeak and is friendly and helpful ( sometimes I guess )

I don't see you helping a lot in /help , try to help some people out then.

Overall , I will be +Supporting this application.

It was funny when I rammed into the car and you died ;)

Reaction score
You are a friendly person at times who is able to be approached for help ect however the issue I have to say is the other day when there was a raid on officer by civilians and myself and SWAT turned up, you were quick to assume a false theory that police were raiding you for having vehicles illegally parked when we were actually called by a burglar alarm and life alerts.

I will have to stand on a -Support for this due to you "jumping to conclusions" quickly, if that happens whilst dealing with reports you may fail to see the full side of the story and issue out an invalid warning or ban that could in ultimatum cost your staffing position, also as a Point, I would say just try and be a bit mroe active in helping people out rather than just ignoring the help chat when someone responds as your answer if in enough detail for the user will help out rather than for e.g a new user wants to know how to craft drugs, the common response is "F1 and go to mixtures" whereas if you went into detail "F1 > Mixtures > Drugs > green icon means you have the ingredients to craft this" then your answer would have been the most helpful

Regards
Yeke

Status
Not open for further replies.