Round 3 of epic rap - Getting better

Reaction score
If you know me and remember, I'm probably living rent free in your head.

If you remember and I'm not living rent free, you're probably cool as fuck

If you don't remember, that's totally fine. Here, have an epic rap that's still being recorded out of my room on a shitty gaming mic using shitty editing skills because I do this recreationally and don't actually intend to be a rapper but if the day comes where I'm actually dope as fuck that'd be pretty cool.

I've deviated from the sad boy/lil peep/emo rap style and tried my hand at a more Mac Miller style.

@Dom_ something something orange I don't know I'm not in Olsen or Seal Team 6
@Synatec
@Ayjay
@Aquaa
@McGlinchy

(I'm being funny but if it didn't come across that way I'm sorry)

Reaction score
It needs some work;

- Your vocals have noise in it, you can filter this out with Edison (FL20), ReaFir (Reaper) or something similar on other DAWs. Just Google how to.
- It is a little off-beat. Just cut and move your vocals so they are on-beat.
- The vocals are really dry, try using FX on it. Reverb, delay, maybe a chorus. Definitely needs an EQ, cut out the lows to around 200-400Hz.
- The pronunciations on some parts are not the best, try recording in parts or multiple times to get the best out of your voice.

Overall it is really dry and needs work.

Most importantly, keep pushing and don't give up. You only improve from here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Synatec that's why i tagged you because I'm braindead and wouldn't be able to do any of those things. I only did one take of this because again, I don't do this professionally and don't really try. And I don't do that because I don't think I'm good enough to actually get anywhere with it.

Anyway, wanna help me do all that for this?

Reaction score
Oh, I was just trying to be funny and stuff because everyone knew you to be an orange guy and you were prominent during my better/worse days on PERP. I figured I tuck a joke into the whole post. It's nothing bad I was just poking a bit of fun.