roxie's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: roxie
IN-GAME NAME: Roxie Jefferson
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:80126685

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Firstly I want to talk about a little as to why now. To be honest, I had already considered applying for Enforcer some months ago and I met the requirements by then as well. However I didn't feel like it was a very good choice to do so, due to time constraints and other responsibilities. Therefore, I decided to wait a little more for me to deepen and increase not only my rule knowledge but as well, the confidence in myself. If you already know me, you may think that I'm either this very cheerful guy or this annoying brat. While both of these thoughts are correct, it does not describe me as a person outside of the community. I believe I used to be somewhat socially awkward, and maybe still am I little, however I believe during my time at PERPHeads I have increased both my self-confidence and my knowledge of the server, I believe that will help me within assisting other users as a staff member. So now you might be asking, "Then why is he applying now?". Over this past year after me joining the community again (I had played before in 2016), I've created some strong bonds with other players. These players helped me feel more comfortable and confident with myself and feel like I no longer use the mask that I was wearing to "protect myself". This also made it possible for me to be able to progress within the Police Department as well.

Being a staff member of the community would not only allow me to help the people that need assistance - and this may include new players coming for the first time or experienced players that need some sort of help - but also allow me to grow as a player and as an individual. By helping people I feel good about myself and feel like I'm contributing to something bigger and better and not just wasting my life. This makes me want to keep helping and contribute even more. Since joining this community, I’ve also invested a large chunk of my free time in the Police Department. I’ve risen to the rank of Captain within Internal Affairs, and I believe this helps me within both my investigative skills and also my ability to be a good leader. I have also spent time working on ‘Paralake News’ which was a project I worked on with @ayjay ツ .

As a staff member I would have to make good use of my skills and I believe that with the time I waited and the effort and hard-work I put into developing them, I am now finally ready to apply.

I feel that I meet all the requirements necessary in becoming a staff member, I believe I will be an effective and strong candidate, allowing me to give back to the community and help other players with their issues. I hope I am considered, as I feel that I could absolutely benefit the server.

Thank you for reading my application.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I am on teamspeak everyday and try to be as active as possible.

REQUIREMENTS:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
    jJIdqUT.png
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
    jJIdqUT.png
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
    jJIdqUT.png
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
    jJIdqUT.png
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.
    jJIdqUT.png

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Since joining the community, Roxie has become part of the furniture. He's extremely strange, but also extremely likeable. I've got absolutely no doubt in my mind that he would be an effective staff member. I believe his ability to explain, lead by example and rule knowledge puts him ahead of other candidates (plus he loves talking, maybe a bit too much).

I've not supported one of these for a long time, but I honestly feel you'll be a great addition to the team.
Good luck mate!

Reaction score
I've known Roxie for quite a long time now and he always shown a great love for the community ever since we first brought him to the server for the first time. When I left Portugal to live in Paris he was just another guy from our small org just for the fun and after 1 year without playing Perp when I first came to France I joined the server to find Roxie completely involved and really attached to the community!

Therefore I completely agree with this application and I wish you best of luck mate!

Reaction score
My only interaction with you was some misconduct within the PD which I CBA to provide evidence and record a demo for an IA. You are not active and in my opinion, have not shown the qualities and skills needed to be a staff member. -Support from me.

Reaction score
+Support
Activity is decent, you are friendly and seem to have good knowledge on the rules. Mainly seen your conduct while you are a cop and from how you normally act, I think you have the potential to be a good enforcer

Reaction score
Yes yes and yes. He's a great lad OOC and has shown himself as a responsible individual. He's sound and has a keen eye, I am more than sure he'll tell between an intentional rulebreak and an accident. He's communicative and will be a great addition to the staff team.

+support !

Reaction score
After working with Roxie for quite some time as a team leader, I must say he is an extremely hard worker, and works great in team environments(can’t say the same for myself) he is a pleasure to work with and would make a splendid enforcer.

Reaction score
Since joining the community, Roxie has become part of the furniture. He's extremely strange, but also extremely likeable. I've got absolutely no doubt in my mind that he would be an effective staff member. I believe his ability to explain, lead by example and rule knowledge puts him ahead of other candidates (plus he loves talking, maybe a bit too much).

I've not supported one of these for a long time, but I honestly feel you'll be a great addition to the team.
Good luck mate!
Ingvar Kamprad is dead, No need to joke about furniture.

Anywho Roxie I have had one issue with you in the past when it comes to being a staff member its that you are diabetic always cop, i have seen you as civ sometimes but not interact with a lot of situation, please show yourself more IC.

Status
Not open for further replies.