roxie's Enforcer Application, the 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: roxie
IN-GAME NAME: Roxie Jefferson
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:80126685

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I would like to start by saying that this isn't my first application. I got denied once (I'm guessing due to inactivity but I never knew the reason so don't quote me) some months ago and I've been wanting to apply again for some time now.

The reasons for my interest in joining the Staff Team are pretty much the same: helping everyone to the best of my ability and making sure that everyone has a great time without breaking any rules or ruining other people's fun.

I can say that I have evolved and developed my ability to communicate and deal with situations of high volatility that could scale into aggressive scenarios. I am now much more confident in my decisions and I do realize that these decisions affect not only me but everyone that is in any way related to the action taken. This is due not only to my time as an member in the Police Department (previously as Head of Internal Affairs and now as a lone wandering Sergeant) but also to this past year IRL (I go to university in Portugal).

I've grown and matured quite a bit since joining an organisation from my university. Every decision I make there impacts not only me but also my peers and it can be in a negative way or in a positive one. With this, I had to get a lot more confidence and make better decisions so that no negativity would befall upon us.

With all this I mean to say that I'm still me, but I do believe I've matured and will continue to do so.

I’m also writing this application with some inspiration in mind. I have some role models that I look up to. I will not name them here because some of them are from this community and I'd rather not let them know it.

I've done my best to help the community and specially it's players. I've helped ayjay make paralake.news (which seems to have died due to lack of interest from the playerbase), I've joined the IT department of the PLPD in order to assist with the development of the website, and most recently I've released a new tool called ParalakeCars.club which has pretty much all the information you need regarding the cars available in Paralake. I'm also currently working on 2 very exciting projects, one with Henk and another by myself. I want to continue contributing to the community and help the players in more ways.

That’s it. Thank you for reading my application.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I am on teamspeak everyday and try to be as active as possible.

REQUIREMENTS:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
    jJIdqUT.png
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
    jJIdqUT.png
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
    jJIdqUT.png
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
    jJIdqUT.png
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.
    jJIdqUT.png

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Personally, I do not think you suit the role of a staff member or wouldn't be happy to have you dealing with rulebreaks due to how you approach them. Perfect example was the a cop tazing you and another cop for no reason earlier today. You didnt remain calm or composed and literally saw red. "I'm going to get him banned and blacklisted from PD." That's not the mentality I'd want a staff member to have. I think you're a really nice guy, you can be hard to deal with but I think you'd need to adapt yourself for the role.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Personally, I do not think you suit the role of a staff member or wouldn't be happy to have you dealing with rulebreaks due to how you approach them. Perfect example was the a cop tazing you and another cop for no reason earlier today. You didnt remain calm or composed and literally saw red. "I'm going to get him banned and blacklisted from PD." That's not the mentality I'd want a staff member to have.

Thanks for your input. All I can say in regards to that is that you didn't witness the entire situation. I don't think I said exactly that, but maybe I expressed myself in a way that disgusted you, and if I did so, I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.