Rule Changes and 3.4 poll - 28/07/2024

Players with guns in passive stance should

• always be able to fight back, regardless of how many muggers are gunpointing them

Votes: 215 71.7%
  • have to surrender if 3 or more muggers are gunpointing them

Votes: 75 25.0%
  • have to surrender if 4 or more muggers are gunpointing them

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
I feel like when it comes too gameplay, and the other peoples sanity's i think if there's 3 muggers in a property you should comply with orders, if your in passive stance and you have 1 person trying too mug you, Sure go for it shoot them, 2 people A little more risky but you can kill them both. but three people ur basically fucked at that point, Regardless of how fast or how good you are.

Looking at the reply's jimmy's right it preferable too die then too get mugged, but that does not save the headache for people that want too mug and they pull a gun when there outnumbered. I feel like partly its because there's this sentiment when it comes too drugs that rules don't apply in a way. For example

Idiots like this person hear would rather die then admit they should have caved and gave the people that mugged the drugs, just say there outnumbered 4 too 1 no matter how good someone is you will get downed like instantly but after 10 mins they can retry again, there is no real stakes, and in that time the people that want too mug have the police after them because 9 / 10 times they have a scar that people can hear on the far side of Jamaica.

TLDR: personally I feel like if there's three people plus gun pointing you comply and your not going too win that gunfight
Yes yet again, If you saw what I said after that. I'm not gonna pull up to the dealer with 1000 coke that I worked for and have it all taken away from me in span of 5 mins

Yes yet again, If you saw what I said after that. I'm not gonna pull up to the dealer with 1000 coke that I worked for and have it all taken away from me in span of 5 mins
Problem is, this would buff bigger gangs and nerf solo's, duos.
Nobody likes massive gangs mass mugging at dd.

Just let armed people adequately defend themselves, 1000 drugs is absolutely worth defending. I can shoot people breaking into my base to defend batches of product, I should be allowed to, if armed, defend my finished product. I would consider it a risk worth taking and a split second decision when confronted armed at DD is to raise your weapon anyways.

In addition to how players with guns in passive should react to being gunpointed

As long as you're not outnumbered, should be possible. If you're getting gunpointed by two people while holding a gun in passive: You will die. You have a very realistic chance of winning if you just have to fight one.

if you have a gun in hand for the purpose of preventing a possible mugging, I don't think you should drop it when the said mugging takes place. While unlikely, its not impossible for someone to defend and live from multiple targets, even if its a risk to the victims life

This is exactly why when you die your drugs should drop. :D
they-hated-jesus-because-he-told-them-the-truth-meme-template-u8oqp.jpg

Back