Rutger Cornfield - [PH] [WRG] Mr. R5111 - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Rutger Cornfield
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:52734151

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I have noticed that the staff are having quite some trouble with managing the server, responding to reports and making sure that nobody breaks rules. I would like to help out the server by making sure that if I see the rules are being broken, I make the necessary decisions and make sure the person doesn't break the rules again. I have been playing on the server for almost two weeks now and I think I can really say that I know the rules really well. I have been helper on the server for a week and enjoy helping people, but I feel like I don't have the ability to make sure somebody doesn't break the rules again, when I see people break the rules. I always try to notify people if they break the rules.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been helper on this server and I am a moderator on a small minecraft server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I hope I get the chance to show that I can help out the server!(Don't forget to take in consideration I'm already helper ;P) (Some of you might think I don't have a mic, I do, I just don't talk all that much xD, I will use it more when I'm enforcer.)

CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam: [PH] [WRG] Mr. R5111, you can get my skype by sending me a private message if needed.

Reaction score
Neutral, I want you to show me that you can enforce the rules well, if you show you deserve the role I will change to +support.

Reaction score
I think you deserve this rank. You seem to role play well, know the rules and I see you on loads. I think there may be currently to many Enforcers, nevertheless support.

+ Support

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
You roleplay good and so on. Tho this is a -support due to that you are asking questions about rules.
I rather be sure about the rules and ask, than not ask and risk breaking the rules/giving wrong information about the rules. Thanks for your respond :p

Reaction score
M0R3TANK1NG said:
I think you deserve this rank. You seem to role play well, know the rules and I see you on loads. I think there may be currently to many Enforcers, nevertheless support.

+ Support
Thanks for the comment :)

Reaction score
John Daymon;n16344 said:
Tho this is a -support due to that you are asking questions about rules.

What do we always say ? "Better safe then sorry."

But yes it looks bad if you keep asking someone if something is against the rules or not, thats why im going to give you a - Support for now... Try reading the rules a few more times so you understand everything and then i might change my mind by Supporting you on this way.

Reaction score
Sgt.James said:
John Daymon;n16344 said:
Tho this is a -support due to that you are asking questions about rules.

What do we always say ? "Better safe then sorry."

But yes it looks bad if you keep asking someone if something is against the rules or not, thats why im going to give you a - Support for now... Try reading the rules a few more times so you understand everything and then i might change my mind by Supporting you on this way.
Will do :), thanks for the respond!

Reaction score
I haven't been asking questions about the rules for quite a long time now, but that's just my opinion. ;)

Trande

Giving him a -support for asking questions is quite harsh. You stay dumb, if you don't ask questions. And even Enforcers can't keep every single rule in their mind, although most of them are common sense. Anyway. I see him regulary, and know he is properly RPing, so he gets a + support from me. Good luck!

Reaction score
Trande said:
Giving him a -support for asking questions is quite harsh. You stay dumb, if you don't ask questions. And even Enforcers can't keep every single rule in their mind, although most of them are common sense. Anyway. I see him regulary, and know he is properly RPing, so he gets a + support from me. Good luck!
Thanks Trande ;P

Reaction score
As enforcer you need a good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. (taken from number 4 of the requirements). You also need a microphone. I've seen you use your mic for dutch only.. As enforcer you need it for fluent english where you can enforce situations with it.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
As enforcer you need a good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. (taken from number 4 of the requirements). You also need a microphone. I've seen you use your mic for dutch only.. As enforcer you need it for fluent english where you can enforce situations with it.
Well, first of all, I know the rules quite well so I feel like I can enforce the rules. second of all, I never spoke dutch while on the server so I think
you're talking about somebody else..., I have only used my mic to speak english when I needed it. I speak english fluently and will use my mic to resolve problems that I might have in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.