[Enforcer] - [PH] [WRG] Mr. R5111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Rutger Cornfield
STEAM ID: Steam_0:1:52734151

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: When I play on the server, I notice every day that people around me are breaking the rules. This makes the server unfair and can give the rulebreakers an advantage. I want to help this server out by making sure the rules are being followed and make the server more enjoyable for everyone. I have been helper for a few weeks and have a playtime of almost two weeks and that gave me the chance to help out the server, but still give me the space to really enjoy the roleplaying and learn the rules really well.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I am currently a moderator on a minecraft server my steam group owns.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have been rejected on my previous application because some people thought I didn't know the rules because I have asked questions about the rules in the past. I haven't been asking questions for a long time, it's no longer needed because I learned from the past, learned from mistakes and I truly feel as I can enforce the rules after reading the rules many times and getting experience with them on the server. I have really learned from my mistakes and I really know the rules by heart, I hope that you will give me the chance to show that I can be an enforcer.
I have a microphone and I can speak english fluently if needed.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam: [PH] [WRG] Mr. R5111 || I can give my skype to admins if needed.

Reaction score
May I know the reasons why, please ask the other senior admins Alex. I would like to not only know if I got rejected/accepted but also the reasons, this way I can
actually improve instead of making the same "mistakes", I want the position and help out the server as much as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.