STEAM NAME:
Rutger

IN-GAME NAME:
Rutger Cornfield

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:52734151

Netherlands

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
When I used to be staff, I enjoyed enforcing the rules on players to improve the roleplaying, but when I resigned I sadly didn't have the time to do my job as administrator fully when my exams started. I was playing on the server a few days ago and there weren't any staff online, it was one big mingefest, so I decided to apply for enforcer to improve the experience of the server. Now that I have returned I hope to have a chance to do this job once again.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Will be when I'm staff.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
- I've got 2 months in-game time.
- Quite a bit of experience dealing with admin sits.
- Knowledge of the rules/laws.
- I've played on the server for 1,5 year.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will support this as Rutger was and will be a very good staff member, although most of the people know this, can you please put some more detail in your application so that the new people can get to know a bit more of you?

Reaction score
Dikke BMW ruined for me..

In all serious, im almost sure this would not be accepted.
You havent engaged in the communnity, never seen you before. Havent seen you on action requests aswell
and people who havent been here longer than 6 months proberly have no fucking idea who you are(Like me)
neutral for now i guess.

Your last actual post not being an image was in juli,
b2d3d59f45.png
http://puu.sh/mD812/b2d3d59f45.png

Reaction score
Hey there Rutger, you did good as a staff member in the good old days, but it does not look like you have put alot of effort into this application.

I would recommend you to be active on the teamspeak, forums and help chat, and then apply again.

Reaction score
Neutral
The reason i am not +Supporting this is the fact that i have not really seen you engage in the community and have no idea who you are or i can't remember you being staff but i do wish you to best of luck in this application.

MattIs

You were a great admin! But I honestly haven't seen you around as much as I should have. I really do recommend making yourself a bit more known to the newer members of the community; and getting more active in the help chat and on teamspeak!

Reaction score
-support

• just got back from inactivity
  • Application written so poorly that Robert Mendez would grade as an A*
  • little to no effort.
  • Troll post.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lets face it you recently have came back and haven't engaged with anyone to be honest all I see is you being quiet old Rutger like you used to be which was driving round in your car, "I'm not coming on Team-Speak until I get the rank" your basically jeopardising your future position right there you expect them to give a rank with such power to a person who's came out the wood work after a long period of inactivity even Lewis088 made an effort instead of your application which has little effort.

On the plus side you was a good administrator back in the day.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
User was warned under rule 2.3 - Unnecessary Posting.
[Removed]

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support very much
So, for whoever who doesn't know this guy, he is an ex administrator on this server that left for a while but is from what I understand is back. He was a very very good admin and I think he deserves his position back.
I know he just came back from a long time, but he was very talented and I think that he is able to do what he used to and even more. He is a great player and I think this will be very fitting for him.

Reaction score
I'm happy to see that you wanna come back! I miss you. You was a great admin back in the Days. But honestly, I havent seen you around since you left. Make yourself more known in the Community, for the new and for the old players. :)

Reaction score
You were a pretty good member of the Administration team back in the day @Rutger

However, you don't really seem to be active at all (I can't judge the past week as I've been away too)
I guess if you picked your activity up and proved to everyone that you are here to stay then I wouldn't mind having you back mate.

Try to put a little bit more effort into your application also.

Reaction score
I'm going to be honest Rutger, you was a good administrator during the time you were active, you then became very inactive which lead to your inactivity.

I do not see you at this point as an enforcer candidate due to the fact that you recently came back and your negative view on teamspeak so you do not meet the requirments obviously. Also your application looks like it's been made by a guy who just joined the community and thinks he can buy mod.

Reaction score
Rutger is a lovely fellow who really has a face for staff (although I've never seen his face). I mostly see him helping people but he usually stands around most of the time doing nothing.
Seeming as he was a staff member, it's no biggy inviting him back for another good go.
Just remember to read some updated rules and laws or you'll get a slap off cranky Madda.

Reaction score
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Will be when I'm staff.

You must be very confident that you will get staff. Get active on ts3 and the community more and I'll +support this. Also try to re-read the rules as when you were gone they were edited a bit and no-one wants you banned.

Reaction score
Being on the Administrator team with you, you proved yourself a very worthy and valuable staff member. Seeing as to you have just returned from a long break, I would give it some time to adjust and refit yourself back in to the community again. However, in the end, I believe that you will once again make a great addition to the staff team.

My support. (With some revised consideration on Rutger's part.)

Reaction score
I know you are a active member in the community however I feel that the app has not had much effort put into it, also it is quite a short app, therefore I will not be supporting this as it is quite a short app. sorry!

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position, reasons for this include but are not limited to:
  • Activity in-game does not meet the required standard for a member of staff
  • Insufficient effort put into the application
  • Only recently returned from a long period of inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.