Rutger Cornfield - [PH] [WRG] Mr. R5111 - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
As enforcer you need a good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. (taken from number 4 of the requirements). You also need a microphone. I've seen you use your mic for dutch only.. As enforcer you need it for fluent english where you can enforce situations with it.
Okay, I'm changing to neutral (will be in my post).

Reaction score
Sgt.James said:
John Daymon;n16344 said:
Tho this is a -support due to that you are asking questions about rules.

What do we always say ? "Better safe then sorry."

But yes it looks bad if you keep asking someone if something is against the rules or not, thats why im going to give you a - Support for now... Try reading the rules a few more times so you understand everything and then i might change my mind by Supporting you on this way.
Yes but why I added this is because its not only 1 or 2 Times this is happening... It's multiple events

Reaction score
Ah, I believe you are R5111, I so you on a lot but you are always asking questions with the helper rank. I dont think you should be enforcer yet. -support for now.

Reaction score
toddster1 said:
Ah, I believe you are R5111, I so you on a lot but you are always asking questions with the helper rank. I dont think you should be enforcer yet. -support for now.
I don't agree with it, because being a helper doesn't mean you know EVERYTHING. But still it's your opinion ;P Thanks for responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.