Sad day for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Today I lost my beloved friend.. My PC. Rip 2011-2016. I obviously need a new PC, I don't need a hard drive, since mine is still fairly new. My motherboard is okay, but I probably should get a new one anyway.

I can spend around 900€ absolute maximum. I'd prefer if it was under it. I don't need to play every game on ultra, I don't care if its just on high or something.

Please perpheads community. Help me build my rig

Amber Powell

any mother board. EVGA 750ti with 12gb or ram, zalman z11 plus case with any ssd not really required but can be useful

Reaction score
My PC just decided to work again after not touching it for a few hours. Pretty sure my power supply thingy dies soon anyway. I will look into the stuff you send me. I'm also appealing to people who actually have no idea, by the looks of it. I for myself don't know shit either, so I'd take your word. And trust me, if retards like Reece tell me something and then I buy total shit.. I will come and fucking break your legs.

Thanks to everyone who's actually interested in helping, and doesn't just post shit to seem smart.

And fuck you Liam <3

MattIs

@Fredy thinks he's a proper pc man if u want the best hardware and the best operating system with the best graphix performance u need a mac m8.

only like 2 grand! and it has an i3! amazing value!!!
cripple.com/mac/

i mean apple.com/mac

Status
Not open for further replies.