Samuel Sheppard

M

Reaction score
@Samuel Sheppard is an exemplary member of this community. He has consistently impressive roleplay as a police officer, such as during a recent hostage situation with @FedorableTheSequel (although he lost), as well as good engagement when playing as a citizen.

His involvement as the captain of the Internal Affairs department of the PLPD is exceptional and complaints are handled to an amazing standard under his lead; this is partly evidence of his mediation competence and investigative skills, which I think would make him a 'great enforcer' (@MoronPipllyd @Murtsley).

Edit: I think he has a strongly implied recommendation from a large number of community members, too.
786b07f124.png

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with this, the work Samuel does with the PD demonstrates his competence perfectly and certainly shows that he would be a great candidate for Enforcer.

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with this, the work Samuel does with the PD demonstrates his competence perfectly and certainly shows that he would be a great candidate for Enforcer.

I couldn't have said it better myself.... @Samuel Sheppard is indeed, someone you can rely on. He is an exemplary member which everyone can look up to. Excellent role-playing skills and is in general a great person.

Keep up the good work, Samuel!