Samuel

Reaction score
I'm ill so my spelling won't be topnotch but I'll try my best...

I have seen a lot of good police roleplayers, a lot of good cops... But I have never seen someone with the amount of law knowledge that @Samuel has, really if I made it my studies he will still be able to point me on mistakes and other things in the laws...

6417024.jpg

alright, now I have pointed that great aspect out I need to point something else out, in the hour that I have been patrolling with samuel have I learned a lot. like it is unbelievable how professional he carries his role out within the police department, how calm he remains in stressfull situations...

I can point out so much more but I guess the post will be too long...
now I have pointed out my two main points...

to sum it up I would like to give @Samuel a special thank you.

giphy.gif

-SPOOK

Reaction score
Someone really wants that biggest memer award..

Just kidding. Smauel is really a great police officer (although he always wants to raid me). His knowlegde of the laws is impressive. He also is a good mod and is always ready to help you.

(Dont rate bad spelling it was just a joke)

Reaction score
Indeed Samuel is a lovely member of this community, his knowledge of rules and laws is impressive. Not only a great member and staff, hes also a nice rollplay model to other players within this community. Whenever i end up in a admin situation with Samuel i wouldn't have been able to find any mistakes, the way he handle things is perfect.
#samuelforadmin

Sam

Reaction score
Thank you for the thread and the replies, I do really appreciate it

@Josef Stalin my name is still Samuel and not Smauel.