Samuel

Reaction score
I have noticed Samuels Role Play is very unique in the way that his approach to every situation in the game really reminds me of how roleplay use to be carried out, when raiding he gives people certain roles, he approaches with tactics and I really feel like more people should roleplay it, criminal or citizen. @Samuel

Reaction score
I also like his roleplay. I especially enjoyed when he hid in the invincible SWAT van and smashed into the side of the super car I was a passenger in, before driving off again because he’s terrified of one explodey boi making it’s home underneath his van.

I have grievances with how Samuel operates sometimes, especially with regards to TFU, but when he wants to, he can roleplay quite well.

Sam

Reaction score
I have noticed Samuels Role Play is very unique in the way that his approach to every situation in the game really reminds me of how roleplay use to be carried out, when raiding he gives people certain roles, he approaches with tactics and I really feel like more people should roleplay it, criminal or citizen. @Samuel

Thank you, I roleplay as I have always :) During raids I always assign cops to the perimeter, breach team, TFU officer to kill flankers and a person to drive the SWAT van.

Is using the SWAT van as a weapon a tactic because i see a lot of tfu doing that these days xD
Yes it is, it works does it not? You seem to think that I drive around in a van all day looking for people to run over. Been several days since I last ran over someone as a cop, and I rarely use the van these days as I have found a much better way. If you think that someone is misusing the van, stop complaining and make a police complaint like everyone else.

I am currently working on updating the van and getting a new policy to disallow the van being used as a weapon.

Reaction score
I am currently working on updating the van and getting a new policy to disallow the van being used as a weapon.
That's very good to hear but I also don't appreciate shooting everyone's tries in the area you are raiding eg. Office because I don't find that very realistic :)

Reaction score
Great roleplay! Is too lazy to do a /me of openeing a police vehicle door so he uses a bat.ram to get someone out of HIS police vehicle. i quote
I can do whatever i want

Sam

Reaction score
helped me a tow a gmc van great person

Your welcome :)

Great roleplay! Is too lazy to do a /me of openeing a police vehicle door so he uses a bat.ram to get someone out of HIS police vehicle. i quote "I can do whatever i want"

It's the same thing really, the /me does not take you out of the car, but the battering ram does. Nothing wrong with that. "I can do whatever i want" is in response to you trying to tell me what to do and what not to do.

lets just admit he is the best danish person on the server

;(