Samuel

Reaction score
So i have been with these thoughts for a long time now and i truely believe its time to tell other people about it. Samuel is my favorite mod, nothing he do is wrong in my eyes, hes a great member and staff, also a good friend. Instead of actually handing warnings out 24/7 and not explaining the warning, means what u did wrong and why, what could you do better in the future. He could take you to a sit and give u a long talk about the rules and why its so important to read them, he always punish as needed and not overpunishing people. Not only a nice guy, also a hero within the police force, hes slaying the pd roleplay and always doing some awesome work. I do truely believe the pd wouldn't be the same without you and that you are the most qualified to lead it. What im trying to say is really, thanks for beeing you, thanks for beeing in this community.

Reaction score
I have to agree, Samuel is an outstanding staff member. He's someone who knows how to deal with situations professionally as seen when he roleplays as an officer and in reports. For the people who disagree with this you've probably broken the rules and been punished for it by Samuel and it is disgusting to see you disagreeing with this post because of it.

Sam

Reaction score
Thank you for this, I really appreciate it.

He's fairly inconsistent with his duties, that's kinda why I disagree.

Okey.... The reason why I have not replied to your PM is that I have been busy at work and have not really had time to do any perp related things, I have prioritized Disputes over your PM, I will reply to your PM today or tomorrow.

he tends to ignore complaints

Do not slander me, I do not ignore complaints, thanks :)