Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
INGAME NAME:
Sean Chadwick
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:3246088
WHY SHOULD YOU BE ADMIN:
As I stated in my other application a big thanks to the current admins for cracking down on the current rule breakers, but sadly there's always going to be more. With the server being fully populated during peak times it get's tough for the current admins to crack down on all of the reports as soon as some players would like. The addition of the player reports help admins deal with the situations that they might of missed or not on to deal with at the time which helps everyone all around. As said earlier about the server being populated there's roughly about 3-5 admins on at the time the server hits full capacity which is currently 40 players, so that's 35 players with the majority sending reports in. What a lot of people might forget is that the admins do like to role play to, so with all the reports coming in and them trying to enjoy their own game it can get a bit frustrating now doubt. This is where myself and the other admin applicants can help, with more admins everyone is able to balance themselves between their own RP and being a game admin, the extra addition to having a few more admins is that the server will more or less have an admin on at all times which is great for the server. I would like to thank the current admins for the opportunity to join their team.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
I've not been an admin on any Garry's Mod server before however in terms of being a community admin I am involved with a gaming league called UNGL which has a large user base.
ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I understand my lack of Garry's Mod server admin knowledge might put a few off giving me a try but I'm willing to learn what it takes to help out the community. I am currently working a 4 on 4 off pattern on a night shift however this doesn't stop me joining up and playing/admin on the server. In the upcoming weeks I am soon to be looking for a new day job which will boost my activity even more.

CONTACT INFORMATION
STEAM - Chaddy555
or
PM me here on the forums
Thanks again for the opportunity.

Sean "Chaddy " Chadwick

Gix

Reaction score
You're a nice guy, though I have not seen much of you ingame. I can't really say for sure if you're going to be a good admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.