Senior Officer Test Help!

Reaction score
Hello! I have failed the senior officer test multiple times. I found out it's question 7 I'm failing. I was wondering if anyone could recommend me parts of the handbook or something that I could read and learn why I'm answering wrong. Thanks!

Solution
'You were automatically failed for failing to answer 7 questions correctly.

Does not mean it was question 7, just for your information.

Just read through the entire handbook and read over the questions until it makes sense to you.

A1L

Reaction score
'You were automatically failed for failing to answer 7 questions correctly.

Does not mean it was question 7, just for your information.

Just read through the entire handbook and read over the questions until it makes sense to you.

Solution
Reaction score
Oh ok. I thought it was talking about question 7. I have read through it like 5 times at this point. Idk what im missing. I would highly appreciate it if you have any recommendations on what to read in policy's and handbook for that test specifically. Like it could be a article or something on each test question. I'm missing something and don't quite know what.

A1L

Reaction score
I can't really specifically tell you what you did wrong, just look over your answers you put and see if that makes logical sense and if that's what anyone else would've actually done.

You could most likely just also look at the law https://paralake.city/laws and see if they are needed for any situations.

Reaction score
Just think of the question and answer an put them together like a jigsaw piece. If it makes sense and can fit together that should be the right answer

Reaction score
Oh ok. I thought it was talking about question 7. I have read through it like 5 times at this point. Idk what im missing. I would highly appreciate it if you have any recommendations on what to read in policy's and handbook for that test specifically. Like it could be a article or something on each test question. I'm missing something and don't quite know what.
Is there anymore problems?