Server features you (don't) miss

Reaction score
I'm trying to think of some QOL updates and other stuff to suggest so post your biggest annoyances and grievances from the past PERP here.

Don't miss: Stoves catching fire just by crafting 25% refined metal once.

Miss: Car bombs not tiering cars.

Knowing the guy I am this will just get troll responses and harassment.

Reaction score
I dont miss the bulletproof bookshelves and the bomb cannons. I do miss being able to kill people with gardening pots or making a popcorn machine with them.

Reaction score
i miss swat

Reaction score
I miss:
- Guns being cheaper (25k AK101s at bazaar 24/7 pepesad)
- Abusing broken shotgun marksmanship
- 100 marks on Pistol and SMG too (605 sniper)
- M4 being really good and not requiring a compensator
- Suppressed 9MM guns as TFU
- Having head Armour as TFU
- Batons not causing massive bloodsplatters everywhere.
- Evo city
- V2/V3 office
- SG550 being a fucking unit of a gun.
- SWAT Playermodel for TFU
- Mensa Society
- Default grey sweater for new players
- Being able to drive trucks carrying bombs into bases I’m raiding (now the trucks explode and cause fires)
- Old drug pack models (they were more realistically proportioned for their value)
- Pumpkins being rare.

I don’t miss:
- 1.2 allowing people to scream slurs 24/7 when they were upset
- SMG’s having more recoil than 5.56 rifles
- Being up against TFU with Head Armour
- Paralake V4
- Old hospital
- LOOC bind spam on blackscreen
- Pre-Nerf G3A3
- @blackdown
- April fools 2022
- Stoves being IEDs that spawned fire through walls
- 1 bomb taking out every chemical table inside of slums.

Reaction score
was best feature giving some progression on a server where half of players barely have any money in bank at a current moment and now we have almost 0 progression
Veterans just shitted on new players with 0 recoil, getting rid of Marksmanship has been the best change so far in terms of gunplay for everyone.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Veterans just shitted on new players with 0 recoil, getting rid of Marksmanship has been the best change so far in terms of gunplay for everyone.
This server was dying (still is) and part of this server was that starting out was ultra difficult only reason it was ditched cuz Fredy had to pay rent

Personally, if it was so easy for me to start out when I was starting out then i would have quickly ditched playing the server cuz i don't prefer living in a RP city where everyone is whipping my ass cuz I am starting out

There is lit 0 satisfaction for new players as they get everything for free just like they are supposed to be veterans from the start and they don't even have to try

Last edited:
Reaction score
This server was dying (still is) and part of this server was that starting out was ultra difficult only reason it was ditched cuz Fredy had to pay rent

Personally, if it was so easy for me to start out when I was starting out then i would have quickly ditched playing the server cuz i don't prefer living in a RP city where everyone is whipping my ass cuz I am starting out

There is lit 0 satisfaction for new players as they get everything for free just like they are supposed to be veterans from the start and they don't even have to try

CD57525F-6CBB-4FFC-BAD3-C55DB20E9657.jpeg

Bro you dropped this