Server uses diffrent class tables.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
when i try to join server... i get this error (Server uses Diffrent class tables.) heeelp?!

This is something that i found.
"This error will commonly occur when an update has been released to a game through Steam and the server administrator has not yet updated the dedicated server which you are attempting to connect to.
The best solution would be to connect to advise the server administrator to update the dedicated server (if contact information is available) and connect to another server until the updates have been applied." ....and like 5 minutes ago i got gmod update? so... ?

if you guys cant help me... i do my best to fix it :(

Reaction score
Just happend to me too D: I can't join the server and its comes up 3: How long would it take for the server to get the update? 3:

Reaction score
Minilarro said:
Just happend to me too D: I can't join the server and its comes up 3: How long would it take for the server to get the update? 3:
i really dont know dude :D but im happy that im not the only one getting it :D

Reaction score
Minilarro said:
Thanks for liking that i can't join then ): Just Kidding, but yeah I hope It'll just update soon.

Reaction score
well i was playing like 2 hours ago... i dont know.. but now when i got that new update. Cant join anymore..so

Reaction score
Zetamus said:
well i was playing like 2 hours ago... i dont know.. but now when i got that new update. Cant join anymore..so
Same, played for a couple of hours ago, played Payday 2 - tried to rejoin after update. NOOOOOOOPE 3:

ind

Reaction score
Hmm it happened to me but once I updated Garry's Mod it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.