[SFM Poster] Early Evening

Reaction score
bhbTMLZ.jpg
Been a while since I've done an SFM poster and I've been meaning to do one for some time but couldn't think of any ideas haha. Anyways, I came up with an idea of a shot of the PD in the early evening. This was also another experiment with lighting with the sky texture giving off a sunset-vibe (fun fact: the sky texture is from HL2: EP1) so I adjusted the lighting in key areas of the shot such as the background buildings and main area so that the lighting would match up well. :D

As always, I've uploaded a native 4K render of the image here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QldZOB6s29ZlhQA41Gcm5nTVcwKigEmw/view

Reaction score
Look at that smug cunt of a sgt. Sitting there with his arms folded whilst the TFU bothers to take in a cuffed suspect. What a gimp. If I saw a cop doing that on the main server, I’d beat the fucking shit out of him. Lazy bastard. ACAB ACAB ACAB

Reaction score
Hold on, we aren’t civil protection units authorised to execute rebels and anti citizens?
@A1L is it too late to reassess and accept the IAs for the mass public executions?