Share your encounters with the police

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

Title says it all. Preferably with video or pics.

Some context for those who don't have me on snapchat

Basically I'd managed to convince these guys to go from trying to taze me for saying I'll stab them with a knife in my flat and waving it at them, to getting taken away without cuffs, not get arrested or charged and even allowed to pack a bag first :booty:

Don't do a @bobo just talk it out :booty:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 5920

Just ask for a supervisor or you'll make IA

Piz

Reaction score
I was skating down a road about 5 miles from my house late at night and got separated from my yo mates. Police passed me n offered me a lift and I got I’m forgetting I had 35s of Purple Stardawg on me. I got them to drop me off quickly but I literally shat my pants as I’m goody two shoes.

Reaction score
Was walking down a road near my old college and suddenly in the house next to where we were standing 7 officers hop out a van with riot gear looking shit on and smash down the door and run in screaming about a search warrant.

This property was regularly raided by police on drugs charges, some people just dont learn smh.

Oh, and in a more local incident to me, a homeless bloke was running around with a glass bottle rambling about wanting me and other people to beat him to death "Before he kills us all" so I whip out the trap phone and call 999 and tell them "Some geeza with a glass bottle rambling incoherently about wanting to die". When police got there the bloke drops the bottle and just begs to be arrested. Poor guy. Haven't seen him since and I hope for the best.

EDIT: Another occasion occurred at a train station where I had to show 2 armed British Transport Police officers my guitar in its case after joking with a member of platform staff when they referred to the case as a "Sniper rifle case". Was only like 45 seconds of my time though.

Reaction score
I literally tried to sell shoes today but I got interrupted by a cop thinking I was selling drugs.

I had these beautiful Adidas Pureboost shoes which I never even took out of the box so I decided to sell them for some extra cash for my London trip. I go to the place the dude told me to go, behind his house at his backdoor. Right as we hand over the money and shoes a fucking cop sees us and hops out of his car running towards us. The fucking idiot stood there for 5 minutes trying to figure out where the non existant drugs were hidden.

This is why I love the Netherlands.

little did he know i stuck them up my ass

Edit 1:
I also went to school once 2 weeks before new years day. My friend had illegal fireworks and decided to light them while riding our bicycles. He lights it, police van takes a turn into the street, he got fucked. They took him to the station and our teacher asked where he was, that teacher is a legend because to the teacher he is now known as the pancake man.

Reaction score
a police dog sniffed me at college i didn't notice so i was walking down corridor like and this big ol bill came up to me all cocky (like all police officers) and said "you've got drugs haven't you" so he searched me and found some suspicious looking tablets which were aldi mints

Deleted member 4116

That’s 3.4 sir you cant run away for a ticket