Server Suggestion Shorten The Blur After Being Revived

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Shorten The Blur After Being Revived
Suggestion Description: Cut a few seconds from the duration of the blur after a Medic revives you

Why should this be added?:
- it is extremely annoying to have to sit and stand for 10 seconds waiting for your view to clear up
-Impatient people who don't understand you can't see jack yet.

What negatives could this have?:
-Literally none.

Reaction score
Sure it might be annoying, but it’s for realism and balance, you can’t possibly get revived and be ready to sprint at a moments notice.

I have been here a while and have never found it to be annoying

Reaction score
Sure it might be annoying, but it’s for realism and balance, you can’t possibly get revived and be ready to sprint at a moments notice.

I have been here a while and have never found it to be annoying
I don't mean like.
Boom. Revived instant sight
Just a second or two less
It may be my rig
But it feels too long

Reaction score
Why should this be added?:
- it is extremely annoying to have to sit and stand for 10 seconds waiting for your view to clear up
-Impatient people who don't understand you can't see jack yet.

What negatives could this have?:
-Literally none.
You can’t just hit us with the “Literally none” when the only pros you listed was annoyance towards the feature. You haven’t specified why exactly this is a good idea beyond “it’s annoying to wait 10 seconds”.

This feature is an important and game changing combat balancing factor, making medics running into shootouts to revive people less susceptible to do so.

Why should we cater for those too impatient to put up with blurry screens and restricted movement for like 10 seconds when the system we’d be disposing of plays such a vital balancing mechanism? Surely it’s better for the personal development of patience that we have them get used to it?