• Yes,

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • No,

Votes: 26 60.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I still don't know or I should buy BF1.
What do you think? Is it a good game that's worth to buy?

ogImage.img.jpg

Reaction score
Wait a long time for Call of duty ww2 or what it is called if you want a world war type game

Reaction score
Just like any Battlefield game you'll enjoy wandering around looking for someone to shoot until you're sniped and think to yourself what the fuck just happened as the cycle repeats.

It's completely up to you, watch youtube tutorials and get how it looks and plays, etc.

Deleted member 1235

I personally think it's a really fun game. Satisfying too when you bayonet rush someone or club jerry round the head :booty:

Reaction score
Arma 3 ;)

You got Takistan, Lakeside, Island All of these are great and it consists of RP servers and Battlefield servers where you spawn in and fight ( Certain missions can occur along the way eg : Ai Tank spawns in ) It's a great game for the money, you can invest alot of hours into this game.

Reaction score
Yes and no, it really depends what you like... If you expect the game to be quite realistic BF1 is not the game for you, sure other Battlefield series have been realistic in certain situations but BF1, naaa... It's more or less an arcade-ish game where you just have some fun, so if you like that sort of game; yes.

Reaction score
It's an alright game but the mutliplayer has been plagued by PC as the playermodels are not accurate.