The next Battlefield

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

What era would you like the new Battlefield to be in

• Total voters
Reaction score
The attempt at bringing back WW2 games was kinda laughable and failed miserably. All the best WW2 games were made in the 2000's up until 2010. They should stick with modern and for the campaign, have it like Battlefield 3's, involving different characters on different branches of the military in different countries.

Reaction score
@Duffy The only place they advertised an immersive war experience was the campaign, which it was. They call the multiplayer a "combat sandbox". I don't get where you have seen them advertise the MP as immersive.

Reaction score
Happened yet? They were fictive wars. It's a VIDEO GAME. Just like Battlefield 5

Reaction score
@Jay_ so? It's a video game. They never claimed it to be 100% realistic or 100% accurate. Gameplay over realism

Deleted member 1235

I really enjoyed the European setting of BF3. When you're fighting on maps like operation metro or Seine River, destroying building tops and causing unnecessary collateral damage simply because it's France

Reaction score
One thing I disliked about Battlefield 4 (and I dislike to t his day) is the vehicles. Imho, Tanks can withstand too much, there's literally no fear when driving them. They can take over 4 RPG shots in the rear. And the amount of lock-on S2A missiles in Bf4 is ridiculous. I couldn't even take off in a littlebird, without being locked on, first by a Tungska AA, then a Stinger from an Engineer, then another Stinger from an Engineer and lastly I got killed by an AA Mine because they give no warning until they are launched. They need to tweak this, for Bf6, then I'll love it.

But the destruction of urban cities definitely needs to be kept