Should taxi really be a premium job?

Reaction score
Yo, I've been questioning whether taxi should be a premium job or not because I think it's a bit unfair that a passive job costs money to play.
I'd like to see what other people think and maybe there's an obvious reason that I'm not seeing.

Reaction score
Given that 75% of taxi drivers still drive like trash and crash into everyone and everything despite having premium, I agree that it doesn't need to be locked behind premium. And I agree with Bens point.

Reaction score
Given that 75% of taxi drivers still drive like trash and crash into everyone and everything despite having premium, I agree that it doesn't need to be locked behind premium. And I agree with Bens point.
But you get premium when you start don't you?

Reaction score
Theres so few perks for VIP right now, Its better it stay a VIP job to be honest with you.

VIP Used to give you:
- Access to the SWAT Job
- Access to Traffic cop
- Physgun

Its better we keep at least one premium job imho.

Reaction score
Theres so few perks for VIP right now, Its better it stay a VIP job to be honest with you.

VIP Used to give you:
- Access to the SWAT Job
- Access to Traffic cop
- Physgun

Its better we keep at least one premium job imho.
I agree with this, but then it’s not that good a job. Probably the least popular (closely followed by courier). It being premium doesn’t make me want to donate (I just want the extra spins)

I think it makes more sense to make less things premium but more things within them require premium. Opening it up to even more suggestions I know!

Reaction score
I agree with this, but then it’s not that good a job. Probably the least popular (closely followed by courier). It being premium doesn’t make me want to donate (I just want the extra spins)

I think it makes more sense to make less things premium but more things within them require premium. Opening it up to even more suggestions I know!
I mean,The reason Taxi driver is not played that much is because of how boring it normally is and how easy it actually is to get a car/Get to a place where you can get your car out.Majority of those using the Taxi service are New players with no cars,Or players who can't be bothered to get there cars out.