Should this be enforced more?

Reaction score
I see a lot of cops and criminals using it all the time, cops more then citizens. Sometimes it's enforced and seen as headglitching but sometimes people get away with it. Should it be enforced a lot more? Is there a thing that can be done to reduce the amount that it's used because its such an op spot when you're looking right at the door of slums

Alot of people know that what they are doing is headglitching however continue.
For tfu too use it is very dumb too (Palono Harrison)
22b31c17e2880570da1e9104d53f7dd0.jpg

Reaction score
+ you don't have the advantage to shoot at the person who is standing there while you coming down at stairs

Reaction score
The reason no one complains about that is because it's barley a headglitch, you can even see in that screenshot that his gun is half visible. I guess it should be enforced that you can't have hills in the game because heaven forbit ppl might peak from behind them!!!!!

Reaction score
This ain’t that bad, have decent aim and you’ll tap the motherfucker

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I see a lot of cops and criminals using it all the time, cops more then citizens. Sometimes it's enforced and seen as headglitching but sometimes people get away with it. Should it be enforced a lot more? Is there a thing that can be done to reduce the amount that it's used because its such an op spot when you're looking right at the door of slums

Alot of people know that what they are doing is headglitching however continue.
For tfu too use it is very dumb too (Palono Harrison)
22b31c17e2880570da1e9104d53f7dd0.jpg

This @Bolli bloke said it's fine.

Reaction score
Head "glitches" have always been and will continue to be a thing in the majority of FPS', this isn't something staff can enforce without correcting the map due to there being so many specific spots. Personally I think player made headglitches are enforceable but ones like this should not be under any circumstances.

M

Reaction score
When I tried to ban a worse headglitch predominantly used by crims (the roof of subs 1-3) all I got was shit. Fuck your idea this is fine.