Server Suggestion Shrink the phone UI Drastically upon using org TS

Reaction score
Description of the idea:
Make the phone UI smaller when you join Org TS.

On smaller FOV's, the phone takes up 1/3rd of your screen (literally). This is stupid as it obstructs visibility and can be very inconvenient when raiding apartments such as slums and having to peek where most of our visibility is obstructed by our phones, and also very terrible for quality of life in general. If org TS was less obstructive, more people would use it instead of discord I'm sure, Adding this will give people 0 excuse not to meta game.

Newer players who I caught metagaming t old me they strongly dislike org TS as it takes up a large portion of their screens.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- Excellent quality of life update.
- Encourages less meta gaming from newer and more experienced players by giving them less of a reason to do so.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
- Literally none.​

Reaction score
Even though I haven’t really raided for a while, I can remember sometimes this being annoying, if there was a bar in the f1 options or different %s to choose from that would let you rescale it overall I guess would be pretty cool and help solve this issue as maybe not everyone wants it to be smaller. Though not sure how aids that would be to set all the scalings down, guess that’s up to the devs. //phone